Win the grey cup and we may lose our Hage.

was Reading The Montreal Gazette.
They did a Story On All Star Center Marwan "Hoggies " Hage.
He said He'd Walk away if Hamilton wins the grey Cup.

[url=http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Hailing+Hage+Heroes/2036906/story.html]http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/H ... story.html[/url]

"I'll walk away if we win the Grey Cup," he vowed, realizing his team's in position to finish second in the division this season, potentially meeting the Als on Nov. 22 in the Eastern final with a Cup berth on the line."

I can see why The Ticat want to keep Cedric Here now.
If we win Grey Cup we may need a Center .

Well that would be nice to win a cup but who cares if hage is gone after that ...

Member you win a cup everyone wants more money .....

So just because you say that to a reporter alot can change between now and our Grey Cup win ....lol

Win the grey cup and we may lose our Hage oh well .
"I'll walk away if we win the Grey Cup," he vowed, realizing his team's in position to finish second in the division this season, potentially meeting the Als on Nov. 22 in the Eastern final with a Cup berth on the line." (Getting a little ahead of themself's ) Lets worry about shakin off that great display of pee wee football mistakes and go from that point.........

Let me see win the Cup and lose Hage.....sign me up!

Despite what all the know-it-alls around here think, losing Marwan would absolutely suck. Not only is he a great player, but he's a true asset to the community.

I do want to win the Grey Cup though. :lol:

If that's the case, I don't think Hage will be going anywhere for 2-3 years at least. :lol:

An Argo-Cat fan

Marwan could be here a loooooooong looooooooooooooooooong time :oops:

Losing Hage may get us a grey cup, but it could also buy us a golden ticket back to the basement next year :?

There have been lots of players who have been assets to the community but when mgmt. feels they can't play anymore they are disposed of regardless of what they do in the community.

Uh good for management.

They can still do stuff in the community there not dead.

Indeed.

Anytime a player can pick his departure point on his terms and come out a champion, that is great. I hope Marwan can achieve his objective.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Enjoyed the article, sounds like he has his head on his shoulders and is able to put football into perspective.

does hage mean that he will quit football if the cats win the grey cup this year?

""I'll walk away if we win the Grey Cup," he vowed, realizing his team's in position to finish second in the division this season, potentially meeting the Als on Nov. 22 in the Eastern final with a Cup berth on the line."

Ummmmm...yup. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Win the Grey Cup and we may lose Hage, better than the alternative of losing the Grey Cup and keeping him.This is a reason why people shouldn't get to attached to the players here today gone tomorrow.

that's what I thought

Probably not what some people on this forum what to hear. Hage is by far not the best center
in the league. However, I would take a Grey Cup - and Marcoux or Hudson (natural centers)
could take his spot.

Hage? Walk away if we win the Grey Cup this year? Bah!! That's nothing. I'll eat my shorts if we win the Grey Cup this year!

HEY REMEMBER THIS!I WILL REMEMBER THIS AND MAKE YOU EAT YOUR SHORTS SILLY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What he said

Hopefully Marcel and Obie are reading this and decide it's best we tank the remainder of this season and scrap project develop Porter for develop Boltus, because keeping Marwan for 2-3 more years is much more important than winning a Grey Cup this year.