Win, Lose or Draw (oops, that's no option!)

Before the playoffs start, I just wanted to say that no matter what happens, I, for one, am very proud of what our Riders have already achieved this year.

That is not to say I don't have faith. Au contraire. I know that the Riders can win it all, I hope they do but I expect nothing. I'll be dissappointed if we do lose, and moreso if we lose bad, but that wouldn't change the fact that the Riders' performance this year is at that "next level" that we all demanded. Whether they are at the "highest level", only three weeks will tell.

(By the way, if anyone is going to mention Tillman, Austin, Shivers or Barrett, don't bother posting - don't want to give fuel to another "us and them" debate.)

I totally agree. If they loose on Sunday, I for one will be giving them a standing ovation.

A great year and sure I'm proud of what they did,but if they get blown out and don't show up, no standing ovation from this guy. On paper really they should win, but we all know how this team likes to give the ball and game away over the years, over all the years and some of the opportunities they let slip away nothing suprises me anymore. I truly believe though that they will show up on Sunday.

They will win. But I'm proud of them win or not. 12 wins with a young team. Burris talks. Joseph wins.