WILLY is a better option at QB than Durant-

Can we trade, I like yours better than mine.

Sorry no tradsies. I live my life by playground rules.

Pethatic Troll.

Must have asked for more time on the computer from his Mom to write that diatribe up.

Now on to crush the EE - Evil Empire. :smiley:

Pathetic Troll? How is Durant doing vs WInnipeg? Where is the offense?

How about CHAMBLIN the worst coach in the CFl, and this mickey mouse secondary- Anderson, Miller, Mays are not CFl quality dbs--

DREW WILLY is the starting QB in SASK= END OF STORY- DURANT CANNOT PASS and read a PRO DEFENSE--

Where was this a$$ clown the last two weeks??? NOWHERE! How was that answer by DD and Simon for you Mr. “Guru”. Somebody ban this clown.

No, you're trolling. Read the guidelines, and don't let the door smack you (too hard) on the way out.

Just a heads up guys this gridiron idiot lives in BC, I think he is concerned about his team getting beat by us, just a troll and I agree, he needs to be ban from these forums!! :rockin:

You mean the 300+ yards?

You are a moron.

C’mon folks we are all given an opinion, his/hers may not be along the same line as the majority of us but to ban is a bit extreme don’t you think.After watching the Riders games I see where he is coming from. Durant throwing his first interception Today was a disgrace, How did Chambers let him finish the game. Kory not up to his usual standards again how Chambers let him finish the game is beyond belief. Getzlaf going over the 100 yards receiving ,who does he think he is, again how Chambers allowed this upstart stay on the field of play Today. Dressler should hang his Head in shame after that performance. How dare he have a below par game. :lol: :wink: :smiley:

Love this Team and getting more of my Irish Buddies to do the same. Man it’s great to say 7-1 on a Monday morning

8-1, and he is a griefer straight up.

:roll: I stand corrected on the number of wins we have posted :roll: :D

Soon to be 9-1 :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

8 and 1 Baby - first time in Rider history…but wait our QB sucks
Tops in the West - 4 pts ahead of Calgary…but Willy would have done a better job - more cerebral
Geroy 2 TDs - sets a new record nearly every game…but hey he’s all done
DD with 4 TDs to his credit and rushed for what 2 1rst D’s…all but we really need Willy to light a fire under this sad team

Laughing out Loud, guru.

I LOVE that his jacka$$ makes this post at halftime, and since then has completely vanished.

:roll: At least show up with some guts and eat some crow!!! Troll

Like I said he lives in BC as he posted that else where was a troll there also!

I am hoping gingersnaps bans him. There is no point to him posting in this forum.

:thup:
:rockin: :rockin:

Maze is one of best dbs in the league. No one throws on him that is why he has few stats. (admitedly probably had his worst game of the year, yet still the Riders held Wpg to under 200 yds passing and he had a pic (thrown right at him))

Let's relax a little--

Beating Winnipeg is no accomplishment at all. Every team has beaten Winnipeg and their defense is nothing to write home about.

Mark these words- When DURANT plays top competition such as AT BC or vs CALGARY you are going to see the real DURANT- The same DURANT that drove FANTUZ out of town.

In the Riders 2nd loss in the GREY CUP to MONTREAL does anyone remember DURANT struggling so badly and he had that Deer in the headlights look? Did anyone see FANTUZ go to the bench late in the 4th qtr and slam his helmet on the bench, right there you could see the look in FANTUZ's face and he gave DURANT a stare and the look that FANTUZ gave DURANT was priceless-
IT was like FANTUZ was trying to say buddy have you learned how to read a DEFense yet?

Right there in my opinion I felt that FANTUZ would not return to SASK as he had no confidence in Durant--

Facts are facts- The CFL has a handfull of QBS that are the stable of the CFL---

LULAY DURANT RAY BURRIS CALVILLO- GLENN- Well last time i checked LULAY RAY and BURRIS and CALVILLO have all won GREY CUPS in the last 4 seasons. Durant is 0-2 and is the JIM KELLY of the CFL--

WInners are gaged by their performance in the BIG GAMES and mr. DUrant is not a clutch player-- Watch when he plays vs top competition before you gloat about beating the last place WInnipeg defense.
Willy is the only option-- You will see- Fans will agree with me at the end of the season.
Durant is Durant, He has not improved and can be shut down easily by the right defensive approach-