Willie Amos traded for Doug Browns brother...

.....Well i know this much.... it sure wasn't Shabazz working the safety spot, as he has been sidelined with an ankle tweak....(wrestling with his brother???)........Anyone else in there, hasn't stood out.....

I really think our starting safety will be Logan. He ain't great, but he ain't terrible either, he hits hard, and he's still learning...

Nope. I've always had respectful exchanges with Bomber fans. If you go on ourbombers you will see that a good portion of the Bomber fans are as skeptical as I am about how Kelly has gone about things. I really hope he is successful and that we have a healthy division but if you look at successful Dual Role Coach very few have been successful in both roles. What was it ? 15000 or 10000 names in "the database" and they couldn't find ONE decent kicker?

Last season I put up with all the bs from Bomber fans about the Als having a 3-15 season and how Calvillo was done...

One that sticks out in my mind is how Tom Canada was going to beat the hell out of Calvillo.

I survived :lol:

....yeah ....but why do you go promoting the Cats situation everytime you get.....They carve the Als. up pretty good on their site....I think you just don't like the BigBlue ...hfxtc...and that's your preogative...So you won't mind when we get the chance to 'stick' you with the ol shiv.....Just remember were watchin....heh heh.... :thup: :rockin:

I'm not a regular on here and I mostly follow the Ticats, Sask and Bomber boards as they seem to be the most active. Forgive me if I may not have seen your posts from the last few years but this year every time I see one from you regarding the Bombers it is negative, on virtually every subject. You may not even realize you are doing it. It just seems like you have an axe to grind. Someone like MadJack on the other hand, can be pretty tough but also very fair from what I've seen. I think you have to have your own opinion but also give credit when it's due and I have not seen that. Just my opinion.