Will You Be At Ivor Wynne Friday?

I'll drive the two hours each way to be there!!
Can't wait!

good to hear.

i’ll be there.

It certainly is not easy to be an out of town fan, but at least we can follow the game through streaming audio from radio stations. It’s quite unlikely that I’ll be making the trip to IWS so I’ll be relying on what is said on the radio and in these forums from those saw that game to get a good idea of everything that happened. And hopefully feeds of video of the game can be made available as well.

On a completely unrelated note, I like that picture in your signature, Blitz21. That picture of Dwight Anderson must have been takes after that game in Winnipeg where he got those two picks.

yes all be at the game

question:
why are the exhibition tix regular price?

Night Shift =(

I'll be there.

For sure, the hubby and I will be there.
Donna :smiley:

I'll be there with my big brother. Hey BG "rub some dirt on it" and get well soon.
Pat Lynch (the old guy in section 7 )

Thanks Pat, It's not doing too badly right now, so I'm sure I'll be fine soon. :wink:

lookin forward to it..

b

anyone know what the ticket sales are at?

Yes. I'll be there.

:twisted:

I was going to go to the game on Friday I was also going to buy my season tickets but after what this team has done to Mike Moreale and Rob Hitchcock I will not but season tickets again nor will I watch the game on tv.
Debbie Lehman

We all feel sad that the careers of great guys and great Ticats have to come to an end, but all athletic careers do.

Mike and Rob forced the early end of two other Ticats careers 12 years ago when they first joined the team. And sometime in the next 10 years the guys who are replacing Rob and Mike this season will, in turn, be forced out by the next generation of younger and faster Ticats.

Don’t give up on your favourite team just because father time is heartless and relentless.

Marcel and Charlie have a responsibility to the team and the fans to do whatever is necessary to ensure the Tiger-Cats are as successful (win as many games) as possible - this year.

I was going to go to the game on Friday I was also going to buy my season tickets but after what this team has done to Mike Moreale and Rob Hitchcock I will not but season tickets again nor will I watch the game on tv. Debbie Lehman
What I find so interesting is that you got to know these players for so long but are not interested in going on the same journey again.

Really makes me wonder how people cope with change on an everyday (life) basis. I hope people don’t isolate themselves the second ‘change’ is here.

Here is a great book to read Who Moved My Cheese? for those that find change difficult.

If anyone understands your frustration its me, however… as i said in another thread I dont understand the anger, The team handled this situation as best as it possibly could. The guys were given a chance to make their own decision which is more than most athletes get. They both made it clear they have no ill feelings toward Charlie, Marcel or the franchise… so why would we?

hey goto pizza pizza buy a large for 9.99 n get two free tickets to this fridays game!!

I will be on my balcony here in Montreal if the weather is nice, cracking open a couple of wobbly pops to toast Hitch and Mike as the proceedings get underway.

Looking forward to the call by Rick and Coach Sal!

Oski Wee Wee,

I Care About Rob and Hitch & Always Well
But Love my Tigercats We ere Fighters

To Quote Winston Churchill,
"; we shall never surrender." The other included the equally famous "Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.' "

Or in Other Words .. Two of our Soilders have Left the battle. To Honour them We Fight on ...
Someone will pick up our Torch and Run with it.
'It will be their finest hour.' "