Will the roof be open or closed tonight?

What does everyone think? An open or closed Skydome tonight???

If they follow last year it will be open. The Argo's owners have said they wnt the dome open as much as possible.

Good for them. Another reason, besides the fact baseball is too slow, why I don’t go to Jays games there, a hint of a bit of foul weather and lid closed. For football, ok, I love watching no matter what but baseball needs all the help it can get atmosphere wise and with the lid open, the Rogers Centre has way better atmosphere than when it is closed.

hate to ruin the guessing game, sec29guy..lol....but this site updates if its open or closed.( lower right hand side )

http://www.rogerscentre.com/

its closed right now, but everyone can check back to it b4 they leave for the game.

Isn't the roof always closed and they only open it during events? Maybe that's why that Icon at the bottom of the page indicates closed.

u might be correct....but u can check back to it later in the day ( closer to game time ) to find out.

u might be correct....but u can check back to it later in the day ( closer to game time ) to find out.
I always think it's fun when driving up the QEW to try too look to see if the dome open or closed. Part of the fun in going to games in Toronto. But thanks for the suggestion DG

driving up the QEW, u can barely see the dome now, with all these new buildings being put up.

driving up the QEW, u can barely see the dome now, with all these new buildings being put up.
I work in Toronto, I drive the QEW everyday, Seeing the dome isn't a problem...