Will the new UFL (United Football League) take players away?

Who is competing with the NFL?
You seem to be competing with us!

Oh!
BTW
TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK!

YES TURN THAT DAM THING OFF i WILL LOSE SLEEP. REALLY NOW YOU ARE JUST TROLLING AREM’T YOU. THATS PISS OF THE CFL FANS. WELL SANDPINHEADBRO IT IS NOT WORKING. LOOK AT THE FANS THAT HAVE REPLIED NOT ONE IS ANGRY. SAMBO WAS TRYING OUT A NEW AIR FRESHNER AND IT GOT TO HIM THATS ALL. BY THE WAY CODY RISON WHO IS HE BRONWIE BOY. THATS SEE IF YOU KNOW THE NFL. I WILL HELP YOU BROWNS. THAT IS YOUR TIP NOT WHAT IS THE ANSWER. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THEN YOU TRULY ARE THE DUMBEST BRONW FAN ON EARTH. AND BY THE WAY I ENJOY YOUR POSTS. :lol: :lol:

Cap locks
More then one sentence.

same old issues.
Which league?
Why rid the import rule for weaker Imports, do you know how the import rule works? a low salary base?? so they will steal players by paying less?

They could try to put a team in canada, but where are they going to play?
Are they going to build their own stadium? lol.

There are no stadiums in canada for a team to play because I’m pretty sure all CFL teams have stadiums leases that prevent another football team from playing out of their facility without paying huge sums of $$.

a NFL team could afford to pay 10-15M a year to the Argos or Lions to play out of their stadiums and to pay for the field change costs.

Could a team in the UFL afford to pay CFL teams 10-15M? NO, can a UFL team play in a CFL stadium when all CFL teams have leases that run for atleast 5 years.

There are two options:
Olympic Stadium in montreal… hahahahahahahaha, have fun in there.
Frank Clair in Ottawa(haha, have fun getting fans in Ottawa to pay for a more expensive team)

Toronto has a Lease that can run up to 15 years, that I’m sure would have a rule exluding another football team from playing there without their permission(paying them off)

Commonwealth, Taylor Field, Canad Inns, Ivor Wynn, McMahon are all Run by the CFL team in that city… no other football team can get into there.

So how are these teams going to play in canada if they don’t have a stadium?
how can they kill the CFL if the UFL has to pay the CFL enough $$ to cover their yearly expenses?

Going head-to-head against the NFL in the Fall will be suicide for any new league. But considering their selection of L.A., Mexico City and Las Vegas as their anchor franchises, these guys are obviously dreaming in technicolor. They have about half the credibility of the XFL and would be hard-pressed to be half as good. And they are going to pay higher salaries for rookies than the NFL! :lol: I doubt they will even get as far as Bobby Hull's latest incantation of the World Hockey Association... :lol:

The other stupid idea is the Pro-College Football league slated to start next Spring. Players must be college grads and attended the school where their home stadium is located. I'll believe it when I see it!

As far as the UFL coming to Canada, I'd say, bring 'em on! Ottawa and Montreal are the only cities in Canada they could hope of attacting more than 10,000 fans, and even that would be a stretch.

All this being said, what if Cuban tried to buy a CFL franchise instead? Or convince the league to award him a franchise?

If Cuban truly does have goals to compete with the NFL, then he should start with a league that is nearly a century old.

He'd probably want a US based franchise so let him pay his cash and try to keep it going. I'm sure the import rule can be compromised somehow.

If Cuban does create a CFL franchise and it does become moderately successful then all the CFL benefits. Because really, if Cuban succeeds then other rich US owners would like to get on the ground floor of something that could turn super big.

CFL should and hopefully will never go to the US again, because the import rule, it's a good rule that should remain and a US team doesn't work.

a US team may, again MAY work if it had some sort of Local player rule(must have 20 players from(played(home field) College/Highschool ball, atleast 3 years) within a 100 KiloMeter Radius)

Import Rule for a US team just changes to Imported from outside that Zone.

That is THE ONLY!! way it could work.
Although if the idea for this pro-college league thing was converted to a CFL south, could work.
if all US CFL teams must have 90% of their team from their local College. Competition would be in favor of the CFL as CFL teams only have the import rule to deal with. lol.

lol, its true, and it made me laugh. If there was a rating system out of 10, id give it 10 lol

No, we don’t want exceptions! The US experiment failled. Lets not go there again!

The Ottawa Experiment failed, so lets not go there again either!