Will Less Experience Bring More Wins?

An observation (and perhaps a concern?):
Since the 2010 season came to another sudden end at home for the Ti-Cats, 16 players WITH CFL EXPERIENCE are gone from the Balsam Bunker, replaced so far by by just 6.

Gone:
Gauthier, Ramsay, Tafralis, Cobb, Schmidt, Bauman, McIntyre, Reid, Floyd, James, Hebert, Heyward, Tisdale, Hudson, Nicholson, and Harris.

Added:
W.Smith, Colbourne, Stephenson, Williams, Medlock, and Francis

You lost me at “Balsam Bunker”. Brings back too many bad memories. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only losses here are Tafralis, McIntyre, Floyd and Tisdale.And I wouldn't call Floyd a loss since I think Rey rey will out do what Floyd would've been able to do this year.Bauman for me is a thank god he's gone, not oh no he's gone.Way too many drops over the years, he has 3 good games in his final time in Hamilton and he wants the same wage as Stala.Get real.Look for Carlos Thomas to be a diamond in the rough, Smith to solidify the RG spot, Williams to bring the fire back to the MLB spot, Medlock vs. Sandro assures us that we'll have a reliable kicker, Cobourne is a top 3 RB that will if nothing else give us a proven back till we find somebody else.We're doing well, don't worry.

Gone:

Ramsay, Tafralis, Schmidt, James, Hebert, Heyward, Nicholson, and Harris.

:roll:

KInda padding the list, no ?

We haven't replaced Tafralis yet! And I'm not comfortable with Porter as our relief pitcher when Glenn
goes down! :cowboy:

The only loss I see possibly effecting us this season if we don't find a replacement is Tisdale and I'm sure OBie will have a slew of talented young players in camp to try and earn a spot..

I'm actually not worried about the losses of Gauthier and Bauman.. Everyone is talking about the lack of Canadian receiver depth but I think we will be just fine, I don't think people are giving Matt Carter the respect he deserves, in the opportunities he did receive he played great he was very reliable when we needed him. Behind Stala and Carter we have a very skilled receiver in Glenn McKay and a young kid with good size in Rory Kohlert. I sure we will bring in another Canadian or 2 for training camp but if not I'm confident in the group we have..

We are fine.
When people say the team lacks “depth” they mean they dont recognize the names then come to the conclusion they cant be any good and/or havnt bothered to find out how many the team actually has, five, (Stala, Carter, Mackay, Kohlert, Kruger).

Bauman was a # 1 pick ,what other league relegates a # 1 pick to decoy duties?

Draft picks can be busts, and maybe it's the way he was used but regardless, he should've been able to catch the ball no matter what role he was in and he just could not for the life of him.

Prime example.. Zac Carlson what a waste of a 1st round pick he was..

Precisely and if you turn your head to the NFL, look at Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell, JP Losman, Chad Jackson, etc.

I see less wins

I even see a Cross over and us out of the playoffs.
12-4 Toronto
Montreal 10-8
7-9Hamilton
3-15 Winnipeg

I think Saskatchewan will cross over. 10 wins.

But we will Rebound in 2012 with 11 Wins

Of Course once we get Camp and See what we are doing that may change.

LOL

I think the Argos last year were a fluke 9-9 team. This year with a better QB, they might be a legitimate 9-9 team.

The Cats will have a tougher ride this year notwithstanding a Montreal collapse, but I think they should be able to go at least .500 and hopefully win a playoff game for the first time since 2001.

I love your enthusiasm lol...funny you thing TORONTO will finish 1st, and finish 12-4..u do realize there are 18 games not 16 in a season?...and hamilton 7-9? again 18 not 16 games lol....I find it hilarious how you predict a better season in 2012 when u have no idea what players will be around, yet you say we'll be nnot even .500 this year..your posts are by far the most entertaining yet most negative posts i see on here...can you EVER be positive? like rly? Jebus.

I love your enthusiasm lol...funny you thing TORONTO will finish 1st, and finish 12-4..u do realize there are 18 games not 16 in a season?...and hamilton 7-9? again 18 not 16 games lol....I find it hilarious how you predict a better season in 2012 when u have no idea what players will be around, yet you say we'll be nnot even .500 this year..your posts are by far the most entertaining yet most negative posts i see on here...can you EVER be positive? like rly? Jebus.

did hamilton and toronto move up to the nfl???

do you pay attention to the world around you?

you are crazy if you think we will be 7-9? or im guessin you mean 7-11, no way we have another 9-9 season or sub par .500

and i will go lick wayne smiths jock strap if toronto only loses 4 games this season :lol:

I think the polite way to phrase this is: can we at least go through the carnage of training camp and the preseason before we start anointing folks champions of this or that division? We see critical injuries happening in June or early July every year across the league that impact directly on team fortunes. I'd like to see the lay of the land come June 30 before even hazarding a guess as to the final standings! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Come on, what's the fun in that? Isn't it much more fun to claim the sky is falling before you even look up?

Winnipeg is in the sky??? :open_mouth:

:D :D :D

Oski Skeeter Wee,

Russ