Wife's surgery!

Greetings to everyone;
I wanted to inform you all of why I haven't been on here the last couple of days. My wife just underwent brain surgery to remove a fluid filled cyst from her Pituitary gland yesterday at the Cleveland Clinic. It was a 4 1/2 hour procedure and she came through it very well.

She is resting comfortably in the hospital, and should be coming home on Monday.

Good to hear that she is ok. Good luck with everything!

Glad to hear she is OK. Didn't you just go throught some medical procedure as well?

nice to hear geo, good luck with everything! I remember before you had a aggrivated hernia, you said you werent going to be here for a while with that, how did everything go with you?

I'm glad she is good, good luck mate!

I have been through this in my family.GOD SPEED, to all of you.

All the best to you and yours.

Good luck and here's to a speedy recovery.

Great that she is okay and nice to have you back on.

Best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery.

Man, your family sure had its share of though moments to go through lately. Stay strong and best wishes.

Glad to hear all is well. Best wishes to you both.

Thank you all for the well wishes It really does help. She is doing well considering, and I am about 95% healed from my hernia surgery. She should be able to come home tomorrow, and then it's a month of rest and no driving, but all in all she should recover nicely.

Both of you take care, and have a speedy recovery.

I tried to cut and paste a picture of flowers to send, but I can't seem to do it. All the best.

To: geo365 and Mrs. geo.
I would’ve got you a baloon but dont know where you live so here’s the next best thing. A VIRTUAL balon.

http://static.abcaz.com/productimages/51/3141427/bunches-florapost-get-well-soon-balloon.jpg

milkman1042...how do you do that? Ctrl C....Ctrl V didn't work for me?

type in

put in the URL of the image
then type

at the end

Thank you for the balloon, it's great, and thanks to everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers.

milkman.............very cool of you.