why not bring in damen allen??

i was thinking about it and hey...why not??

were not the strongest at quarterback and i know hes past his time and what not but look what he could offer to hamilton if he came back for a few games here and there. For one, he could help out our quarterbacks and give them advice, kind of what Danny McManus could have done for hamilton if he stayed. If one of our quarterbacks get hurt in the game im sure damen allen has some life in him still to win us a few games. win a few games??? isnt that as much as we got last year?? lol...and with what we have already.we dont really have much to show for. Rocky Butler and Jason Maas and whoever else we keep on our team could really learn a lot from someone like Damen Allen. Think about it!

Allan

i think that would be very pointless just because of the fact that we have already traded for Rocky Butler and we have like 3 quater backs on our negotiation list, so i dont think bringing in Allen would be the best idea.

because he played for the blue team. Inexcusable.

but there are a lot of guys on the blue team im sure the ticats would love to have so i mean inexcusable or not, i think some of them could benefit our team. LOL

He played for the Black and Gold before the Blue team remember.

So did O'Shea. I still don't want him to play for us.

Allen still sees himself as a #1 QB and would want #1 QB money. He'd could be a great mentor to the young guys and a very good backup but not until he gets his head around the fact that his glory days are in the past. You'd be much better off with Danny Mac in that role anyway and besides, I'd like to see Allen retire as an Argo.

An Argo fan

The Grey Cup is in Toronto.

They are playing hardball over Damon's
salary but will come to terms with him.

IMHO, whoever starts for them,

the Argos can't afford not to have
Damon's veteran presence this year.

...yes sir he did, but all he did was "dance" behind the centre and that's why we kicked him to the curb.

Damon is "a demon in disguise!".

:cowboy:

they could get a grandfather rocking chair at his locker instead of a stool.

Bringing in Allen at this stage , IMO , is only delaying developing a younger QB . Taking up a roster spot that could be used for a QB of the future.He then retires and your back to square one still a couple of years later with one less QB . Just work on the future rather than keep guys way past their prime , it's the only way you'll get ahead.

re-Bringing in Allen at this stage , IMO , is only delaying developing a younger QB . Taking up a roster spot that could be used for a QB of the future.He then retires and your back to square one still a couple of years later with one less QB . Just work on the future rather than keep guys way past their prime , it's the only way you'll get ahead. :rockin: GOOD post pennw- maybe since the Offence is new the Ticats should just bring in good prospects to compete from scratch, let a couple young QB,s develope with the system rather than a vet qb, doing his own thing out there, This is what the colts did with payton manning.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bring in damon so the argos wont have a qb then cut him right at the beggning of the season…haha…

bring in damon to wash maas' jock.

No Over the Hill.. Waist of a Roster Spot