Why is this discobot bothering me?

i get it. i already know how to edit, delete, etc and view my preferences. leave me alone bot!

1 Like

also we need an F-bomb forum lol

1 Like

Not overly happy either about the new spell check. I'd like the old one back, thanks. Finding myself arguing with this one too much.

1 Like

i want the 10 minutes of my life back that i spent arguing with the discobot

2 Likes

If I argue with it too much I won't have any energy left to argue with anyone else, & where's the fun in that?

2 Likes

I’m not following. Discobot? Spellcheck? I type on my iPhone and use the built in spellcheck. Am I missing something?

oh maybe it’s not on the mobile site. i’m on my tablet and there is this new? bot that pops into your mailbox and tells you tips on how to work the forums etc. annoying as F.

1 Like

Ok thanks. Haven’t seen it on my phone where I do 95% of my posting. Think I’ll stay there then.

1 Like

no problems using on my PC.

What is this thing called discobot? Does it constantly play bee gee music?

If it does, where can I get me one?

1 Like

1 Like

Shouldn't this thread be called first world problems? Oh no! The forum I get to use for free doesn't suit my preferences 100%!#

1 Like

Spell checkers are on the device you use. But yea i get it they are not intuitive enough for those of us who struggles with typing,

How come I never get bothered by a discobot? Sounds fun, tbh.

1 Like

what are you talking about? the bot in on this site. it’s not a spellchecker.

Ok, I'm confused here. A new spellchecker came online this weekend. It's now a grammar/spellchecker. Sounds like we're talking about 2 different things probably.

hah probably. the bot must be new but also must only pop up for newer members. it seriously calls itself discobot and it’s ridiculous.

this thing

1 Like

I am seeing no such thing on my phone. ???

Colour me among those confused
Color Colour

I see no discobot thing on my PC or my phone complaining re spelling
???

Is this a new poster thing?

lol i have a whole weird convo with this thing in my forum email box.