why is the game not on?

The league should consider advance notice for blackouts from radio affiliates so people dont plan to watch the game. Thats all.

some of these replies... i don't even know what to say anymore...

are you kiddin' me?? There's no such thing as a blackout in Victoria!!! why should there even be a black out! Sometimes I feel like Victoria is not even part of Canada (let alone being part of BC). Every freakin' thing in here is different... Public Transportation, people, driving, ... argh!! and now I can't even watch my favorite sports team?? What's next... are they gonna have black-outs for Canucks games too??
Who's imposing the black-outs?? How come I could watch the Hamilton game on TSN then? It is CBC!! stop defending this resource suckin', Antiques-program showing BS TV-Station! I don't even see an apology in their website! I've sent them an email and no replies....
PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT BLACK-OUTS! There's no such thing as a CFL-blackout in Victoria... are you kiddin' me! if there was a CFL-blackout I wouldn't be able to watch the freakin' Hamilton game.

I saw the hamilton game, but I wish I didnt.

Today, at 11:00, on CBC, the antique show....
Our first antique is a long term CBC Producer, now executive......oops, by antiques, did you mean cars?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: