why does cfl take bowmans ads?

im curious why the cfl front office doesnt at least make bowmans offshore book put up reasonable prices. bowmans cfl futures to win grey cup are pathetic. compare with planet pinnacle. not even close. another indictor bowmans is not willing to offer value? if they are so hot, why no cfl preseason lines? perhaps the cfl should alert people prior to entering bowmans cfl contest that the true odds of hitting their parlay are over 30,000/1? and i guarantee they wait until later in the week for numbers to flatten out before posting weekly lines oh. and any book using 30 cents hockey lines deserves NO respect!

bb

tue: so far i see three books with money lines of this weeks games.
on the win/sas matchup, las palmas has sas -400 +330; olympic has sas -380 +310; bowmans offers the worst value: sas -400 +320. do NOT be surprised to see this continue!

bb

I think you are the only one who understands this jargon, buddy.

well, its clear that was what bowmans was counting on. that not only would the neophyte bettors in canada be unaware that they (bowmans)were offering no value, but the cfl front office would have no clue either. i do NOT claim that ALL canadian bettors are not knowledgable, but most know nothing about the fundamentals of sports betting. otherwise some others would have chimed in deriding bowmans for their 30 cent hockey lines.

bb

Or care for that matter