Why didn't they do the deal with Winnipeg to get Mudge?

It’s obvious that the O line is going to be a work in progress for the Gades this year…

Why do you figure the Gades didn’t jump at the opportunity to pick him up from the bombers? Winnipeg was looking for $ and a draft pick…

Instead they chose to pass on the Canadian allstar and Mudge ends up in Montreal…

If you read the Sun today… or was it the Citizen, there’s an article with reference that Joe is working on bringing another US lineman.

Does anybody have any details…?

I think ottawa should of got mudge but i dont know what position on the line he plays if he plays left tackel then ya they should of jumped on him but i mean the line i pridy good but they should not bring in another import there doing fine cause of the lack of canadians on this team the are unable two have both haywood and johney scott in the lineup cause i believe they would go over the limit

Tonight on CBC they told us that they tried to pick him up but Winnipeg wanted a 1st round draft pick and Ottawa said no. I don’t know though, he’s off to a slow start but I think he’ll get back on his game in Montreal. Good game tonight, you’ve got a great football team and I’m actually looking forward to next weeks game… *2weeks against the Esks. Hopefully its a little closer than our opener?