Why Did the Mods Remove the Lions/Cats Thread?

I can understand the removal of some content that doesn't follow the guidelines . Why would a depth chart fit that criteria ?

the old guy

3 Likes

As the original poster of the thread, I was wondering the same thing???
I do know I make lousy GDT's,(thats why I don't do it often)
but it getting entirely nuked is a little overboard!

2 Likes

Somewhere in your post you must have made a negative comment about our little dictator

1 Like

Especially since I never posted once in the thread . By the way that is why I won't be posting here much anymore . When it comes down to posting something and then two minutes later it getting flagged and deleted on a regular basis just because some arsehole from parts unknown has a vendetta against you then it honestly isn't worth my time or effort to contribute to these forums much anymore to be honest . I know that that will make a certain person very happy , so congrats to you buddy .

By the way even though we lost it was a fun night at the stadium and I had a terrific time on my trip . The only caveat and problem was that I came back with a case of Covid . Tested positive as soon as I got home yesterday . Also just talked to my son and him and his girlfriend are also feeling rather crappy . Apparently from what I've heard since coming home is that Vancouver is running rampant with it as of late .

4 Likes

Take care bobo, Get well soon!
:monkey_face:

3 Likes

Thanks Grov :mask: :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

I was looking for Ticats sweaters in the crowd, but only saw 1
Heard it was HOT and MUGGY with the roof closed,
Not good for Covid spreading

1 Like

Certainly was muggy for sure and a real disappointment not to see the roof open for sure . So far I'm just really stuffed up , very achy with a dry cough but thankfully no respiratory issues which is good considering I am a life long sufferer of severe asthma since I was a child . I'm just going to take it easy for the week and have basically holed myself up in my bedroom in isolation .

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the covid.

But I bet Van and stadium met with your approval along with the weather.

1 Like

All the best bobo, hope your case is mild. My wife just tested positive too, so I may be joining you in shared misery soon, already in isolation mode. Take it easy.

2 Likes

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip... did you guys drive or fly?

6 Likes

BC is an absolutely beautiful province to be sure . The weather was fantastic as well , nothing like the heatwave that I left in Ontario . Average temps were around 70-75 degrees . The stadium was also impressive both inside and out with a great atmosphere and vibe all around . Finally South Surrey where my son now lives is absolutely stunning with amazing paths , trails and walkways all around and also amazingly clean as clean can be .

3 Likes

Flew into Abbotsford Airport about half an hour from where my son lives in Surrey . Once there , there was really no need to drive as everything you needed was within walking distance . We even walked the dog to White Rocks which was around 45 minutes both ways . The only time we were in a car was when we ubered into Vancouver on gameday .

1 Like

:rofl:

That looked like our Uber driver that took us into Vancouver on gameday .

1 Like

Yeah White Rock and South Surrey are really nice. Remember the visit when everybody says it rains all the time.

Actually never rained once the entire time I was there . In fact for the most part it was usually a cloudless sky pretty much all week .

1 Like

Not uncommon for this time of year.

2 Likes

Again, zero accountability from the mods. All it takes is one mod acting alone to run roughshod over something he feels pissy about and then wipe all evidence in his wake. The other mods can pretty much do nothing about it.

:-1:

2 Likes

Great time to buy.