why are the moderators cowards

I seriously doubt you could find an implication if it slapped you in the forehead! my previous post was what I was refering to!

No, the defence did not do their job. They lost.

Sure Maas did not produce TDs, but he's not the only reason we lost.

BTW, in the waning moments when all was lost, our defence actaully improved by bringing Glenn's completeon rate below 80% where it was well above for most of the game.

I don’t need to read the definition of fairweather. I know what it means. The implication remains

It was actually at 90% midway through the 4th…Blame Maas for that too

Maas is 100% the reason we lost both tonight and last week in BC. You can't win if you don't score and he can't score

SEE… those are links to POSTS by fairweather fans just TONIGHT… not a wikipedia or dictionary.com links… THAT was what I was REFERING to… NOT implicating!!

Yeah, you’re right. Maas’ coverage of Stegall was atrocious.

Same thing, in fact its worse. You disagree with the posters so they are fairweather fans. Maybe just maybe a lot of them are correct and you are the one who's wrong

Here’s what’s clear. His actual words:

No.. just the ones who threaten to sell their season tickets to the neighbour's dog, boycott a game, or bet Bob 20 bucks the lights are orange, and who think Maas is the ONLY reason the Cat's lose a game!
You totally ignore that in favour of you putting words in his mouth.

What don’t you refer to his actual words?

I guess you do need the definition of a fairweather fan then

That has nothing to do with why we lost. The game was there for the taking and instead of taking it the lack of offensive production gave the game away. The entire team gave up in the 4th BECAUSE they knew that the game was lost if they had to depend on Maas getting a TD. That was the game. Nothing more nothing less

dont forget maas set up the last meaningless winnipeg drives with picks. the defence was exhausted and the game decided. what do you think matters to winnipegs defence right now? are they upset that maas had a great completion percentage? or happy they kept him out of the endzone long enough so that their offence could get some touchdowns? defence holds you in, but the offence has to do something with it. A touchdown in the first half after that turnover in winnipegs end changes things but…well, maas couldnt do it.

Thanks CK… at least SOMEONE gets it

so you’re saying if maas produces 4 td’s next week and we win he’s 100% reason why we won???
i’ll disagree to that too.

That’s what you say. Stop speaking for other posters. It’s plain wrong!

BINGO… key word TEAM… TEAM… TEAM!!.. did ya get that??.. TEAM… see I can do it too

It’s simple. It’s called reading.

That is taking said “implication” and making it “fact”
…lol

I get it, you both are blind loyalists that wouldn't sat $h** if you had a mouthful. The implication is crystal clear. I am a firweather fan by his definition and nothing could be further from the truth.

HUH??.. whatever are you “implying”???

LOL