Why Are So Many Players Loosing Helmets On The Field?

apparently, the players are not scared of these penalties as there seems to be an increasing amount of such conduct

That might help.

Sometimes those loose chin straps are all about comfort. Maybe the players donā€™t understand the risks.

2 Likes

I could get behind that except how do
you differentiate between those whose helmet pops off from a hit and was done up properly, in which case they shouldnā€™t have to sit (unless in concussion protocol), and those who didnā€™t have their strap done up. In the latter case I would combine your suggestion and mine and penalize the team plus have the player sit out 3 plays.

2 Likes

I have NFL network and in 4 pre season games I watched today NOBODY has lost a helmet.....
Plenty of solid hitting and not one helmet on the field.

1 Like

No, not in this case the extra ā€œoā€ is for emphasisā€¦just like one would say Nooooo!

Misspelling is easy at 4:30 AM. Especially when you have had 8 hours sleepā€¦since Wednesdayā€¦
That and we know ETG07 isnā€™t likely a Riders fanā€¦There likely to get mixed up on which word thereā€™re supposed to put theirā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Yup, when I worked, I was on call 24/6ā€¦ after I retiredā€¦I worked the same Job-ish, only difference it was like starting overā€¦ nightshift. Start time 2 am - 12 noon, ten hour shifts for 5 years. Took me 3 years to learn to sleep at night again. Iā€™m fully retired now.

1 Like

My wife is working (mostly) from home and just figured out the cat is so conditioned to me getting home from work at 3 pm she still gets up and waits by the door.

1 Like

I have no objection to that. It would also be helpful to consult with manufacturers about what kind of performance can be expected form their product(s) and fine tune the plan to deal with any ifs, ands or buts.

At least weā€™ve got a beginning of a plan.

Nope . Not a Riders fan . But a big CFL fan.

1 Like