Why are other teams fans concerned about our stadium?

Where do you think tax money comes from, the moon? One way or the other, we’re paying for that new stadium. We might as well own it.

You think Chipman paid his share for the MTS Centre in one shot? NO. He skims the revenues from the concerts and Moose games to pay his share.

Parasites like Asper, Chipman & Katz–not needed. Throw the whole cabal down the well on Oct. 27, 2010.

Sued for calling Izzy's kids losers ! LOL!

The guy is a tool but sued LOL ! How would that go ?

David" Mr. Judge, Mister Blue Face called me and my sister losers ! Gnahh, gnah.

Mr Judge: Are you THE Mister Blue Face ?

Blueface: No I'm Mister Blueface.

No , just electrofiction :smiley:

You can’t even spell feasible. LOL

Done Deal?
Seen the contract?
Who’s covering the cost overruns?
Will there be a canopy?
Will city councilors change their minds about approving the deal as some have indicated they might?

[url=http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/2010/08/19/man-stadium-design-blue-bombers-canopy.html]http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story ... anopy.html[/url]

I’d like to see things from your point of view, but I can’t seem to get my head that far up my butt.
You must do yoga with Sam in his old rub & tug bath house.

could be jetsin07.. you know hes always cranky around this time of year :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Then don't go, that simple ! What you think doesn't matter, the stadium is being built !

We the undersigned REJECT David Asper's Stadium proposal in lieu of a publicly-owned stadium with a retractable roof.

Preferred Location: St. James
Approx. 600,000 Winnipeggers x $500 (avg.) = $300M
A 50 year stadium works out to only $10/yr/person.

Proposed Funding:

1. -- Sell bricks (shares) at $100 each--- to include persons name and place at new stadium at a walkway around the stadium--"Bomber Builders."
  2. -- Add $90M of earmarked funds for the Asper project to the Bomber Builder Stadium Fund.
  3. -- Solicit donations from Winnipeggers & former Winnipeggers (can include anonymous donors). Make a public wall plaque listing donors and donations.
  4. -- Secure low interest, long-term financing.
  5. -- Hire a project manager -- salary/yr.-- ~$100,000
  6. -- Accept tendered bids for construction.
  7. -- Ribbon cutting!!!

As for the 'no competition' clause from True North, we'll make Mark Chipman an offer he can't refuse;)

The stadium debt can be paid off with revenues from events held in the multiplex just like True North is doing with the MTS Centre.

:rockin: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/BomberBuilders :rockin:

Why start another stadium thread ?

All stadium debate has been merged into this topic, keep all discussion here from now on.

…good move pigseye…this is getting a little repetitive…blueface is going to be a little redfaced when his endorsed petition fails …I don’t think blueface is jets…it may be nasty orrrrrrr lyle e. style who makes a fool of himself at the riders site and apparently here as well :lol: :lol: ANYWAY good luck on your ‘sourgrapes’ quest there blueface…you need it :wink:

Good job Pigseye, but it makes me look like i started the initial topic “Time To Rethink Stadium Plans” when i didn’t, just saying :roll:

Wow a link from a month ago, old news, get over it wannabe!!

Wow a petition, i am impressed (NOT) you must live in the Fort Richmond area where the whiners are still whining about noise and traffic in the area 10-12 days/nights a year.

Wait you are part of that group, your petition calls for a public funded stadium in the “St.James” area and not the UofM, give it up man it is being built like it or not … what a joke … There is no Bomber Bulider Fund and to me this looks like a “HOAX” to just make bogus postings to try and collect signatures for your dumb, phoney petition, delete this fool already!!

…don’t worry bluengoldnation…we know what your stance is and it is diametrically opposed to the guy who wants to start the stadium debate over again… :wink: that ‘face’ guy is a little late and a brick short of a load

Keep drinking the Asper Kool-Aid, and don’t forget to vote for Sam on Oct. 27.

Suckers like you deserve to be punked & poor.

holy crap old man. this is a football forum.

if u dont like sam katz or david asper.. take it up with them. leave ur basement and go do something with your life..

how old are you? 50? 60? its actually ppl with your attitude that ruins winnipeg. seriously dude, i dont think anyone would care if u got injured badly cuz less ppl like u in wpg, the better.

a link from a month ago... dude, keep trollin trollin trollin.

u got a hate on for katz and asper? why? cuz they are jewish? whats the problem

seriously... u seem to hate katz and asper.. why? did ur wife cheat on u with them? or whats up.. its almost an obssessive hatred and dude its not healthy and not even... its just sick really.

U think u can do better... GET OFF UR AZZ and do it. petitions.. u must be 60 years old so imo, U THANFULLY DONT MATTER.

blueface: might explain a few of your posts as blue is a sign of lack of oxygen to your brain.

You ask people to cut you some slack because you are young and yet you show total disrespect for someone else’s age ???

Don’t worry i will be voting for Sam along with many other’s :wink:

Your posts are disgusting and tasteless Blueface, you have a hatred for Katz and Asper, fine that is your problem. You have a hatred for G.Asper and the human rights museum as well, is this a coincidence? I don’t think so, i think you posts are racial towards the Jewish community and that is enough to get yourself intp some hot water boy!! Racist!! You disgust me and many others!! I can’t believe an idiot like you lives in our City!!

Well, hate to say it… but you dont even live in wpg so your opinion on the stadium is just as irrelevant as his. actuallly even less relevant than his to be honest. and no thats not what i was saying… this guy seems to have a hate on for the jewish community… i dont think thats very cool. why the hate on for asper katz and everyone? thats really all i was asking but if u want to read it as disrespecting someone cuz of their age, so be it, imo, its old ppl in wpg who are keeping this city in the minor leagues. some dude wants to build a patio in the xchange in a building used for crackdeals and the old city councillors say NO, we cant, its historic. Sounds like u lived here in the past, you should know what its like here… it hasnt changed at all.