Why are Cat's standing still ?

I was just reading that Montreal signed Jesse
Palmer to the practise roster along with 2 other NFL cuts.On Monday the CFL allowed it's teams to go from 7 players on the practise roster to 12 players in order for it's teams to evaluate the recent NFL cuts,it is only temporary but non the less a opportunity to test some players for next year this year.My question is why are a 2and 11 team standing pat when the first place team is looking to better itself?Come on Ticats start fixing the problems now !!!!!!!

Their waiting for a new coach and next year when all the good players will be heading back to NFL camps and we can wait for half of next year football season to be over to get better players. GOOD MOVE. Lets get in the hunt now.

These signings are all Desjardin's work.

Before he left Montreal.

These signings are all Desjardin's work.

Before he left Montreal.

Desjardin is in no rush can't you read the headlines. Second week on the job and he's already following Bob's lets do nothing approach and see if the team gets better all by itself. I think the fans should be in no rush to buy tickets either!

The man is evaluating what's needed.

As fans, we're impatient. However, he ISN'T looking to fix this season with somebody adequate. I'm presuming that he's looking for good players who meet our longer term needs.
He also has to work through existing structures and modify current evaluation frameworks.

Does anybody here know what the actual state of our scouting is, or what our negotiation lists look like? I didn't think so.

By golly, we're ready to run HIM out of town. Two weeks is a new record.