Who's watching . .

It’s hard to let a QB with preseason stats like that slip away. Would Hamilton elevate NEWMAN to #2 ahead of Shiltz based on just ONE game?

Newman has a nice deep ball, just overthrown

2 Likes

Hey! I can go backwards in time on this Livestream! What spot in the game did the water girl make an appearance? I’ll swim over and look.

1 Like

She is out there every 5 minutes
She knows where the camera is

2 Likes

The Redblacks have a DL by the name of Kramer. I’m hoping he gets to sack Newman at some point.

2 Likes

I just saw her out on the field after that last Argo TD. There we go! I’ve got a handle on this thing.

1 Like

If only… :grin:

1 Like

There’s a couple of names on Saskatchewan’s roster I want them to keep and one of them is Demarcus Christmas. Headlines will be made if they cut Christmas. :grin:

2 Likes

Looks as though Tre Ford is getting some reps in Calgary tonight. 3 of 4 for 41 yards at this point. 1 rush for 11.

2 Likes

Taylor Cornelius might be starting the season on another team. He won’t last long on the open market if Edmonton releases him.

Neither will NEWMAN. He’s 7 out of 7 for 78 yds and a TD. Hamilton might want to keep this guy around even if he’s fat, annoying and Jerry hates him.

1 Like

Lol at Newman.

I think Cornelius will stick with Edmonton. Ford will likely only be a third option, or used occasionally in wildcat type formations.

3 Likes

What a grab by KSB! This guy is fun to watch.

1 Like

Shake 'n Bake!

Speaking of Canadians in the limelight this game, Rourke’s looking not too shabby. I wonder if this gets Lions’ fans out to the park in better numbers this year?

Those hash marks look ridiculously stupid on the field, they should move them back, or have the old ones and the new ones and figure out a way how to use both. Next cba, they’ll try to make it an nfl sized field.more seats, but no one going, keep it Canadian , duh!

I thought it was going to start at 4 pm

1 Like

1 Like

I mostly watched the hockey game.

It was so bad TSN isn’t even replaying the day after. They are just rolling the 'Cats/Riders game twice…

Aaah. Squishy’s looking sad these days…

Sorta more lucky the bag hasn’t caught fire actually…could be anger or embarrassment…or both.

1 Like