Who's in next years Grey Cup?

and Kelly's gonna lead them there??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

right, and You and me and Chief are all going to win the lottery.. and the Leafs will win 30 straight games and then win the Cup.

not a chance in hell.

+1

Damn. You had my hopes up until I saw the bit about the Leafs win 30 straight. Then I knew you were only kidding. :cry:

Toronto Parkdale Canoe Club and Winnipeg 'Pegs.
Second choice is the Lions representing the East against Toronto representing the West. Yes, double crossover! DIVIDE BY 0!!! OMGWTF!!!

C'mon Mike won 2 Cups in 3 years from 1988 to 90,he had a horrible offense and a great D back then too,he can do it again I'm sure,anything is possible.......Wait a sec that was Mike Riley. :lol:

Calvillo AND Trestman will be back with the Als next season.

So, chances are the Als will be part of the Grey Cup finals next year :rockin:

Link to artcle as per RDS ( sorry...its in french !! )

http://www.rds.ca/alouettes/chroniques/287270.html

I think of all three, the leafs winning is the longest shot … but just in case I bought my lotto tix. :smiley:
LTF

I would say The Als for sure and Edmonton if they re sign Parker and get a good young DT who can get pressure.

Riders and someone else. :thup:

Toronto and Winnipeg... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rematch of this year's (with the opposite outcome).

Argos 24 - Riders 20.

You hear it here first. :smiley:

and it’ll probably be the only time we’ll hear it too! :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

Riders 27- Maple Leafs -0 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I say Montreal and BC, this time BC will Prevail and win . Casey Printers MVP OF THE LEAGUE NEXT YEAR.

I say Montreal will be the first team since the 96-97 Argos to repeat as 2 times Champions ( consecutive years ) :rockin: :rockin:

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

It is very difficult to repeat as champions in any team sport these days, but if Jim Popp is able to re-sign the key free agents (Bowman, Watkins) and Cahoon decides to play one more year, I don't see why we couldn't do it. Of course, seven other teams will have plenty to say about it, but we are a strong, deep team with a great mix of veterans, kids, and players in their prime. No reason we can't pull it off again.

That being said, I think Calgary is going to reload with a vengeance next year, the Riders are going to have something to prove following this heartbreaking Grey Cup loss, and Hamilton is a team on the rise, so who knows?

Sorry I chance my prediction to Riders 56- Montreal Canadiens 0 (since the canadiens lost 3-0 to the Maple Leafs earlier in the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Yup

Ham and Sask for the 89 cup rematch this time with the Hammer taking it home :cowboy: