Whos got the best stadium in the league?

who do you think has the best stadium in the league, i say TAYLOR FIELD its got the most history out of any other stadium.....anyone dis agree? sorry to argo fans i didnt put the rogers center on there but...no offence but it is clearly for baseball

Hey, I won't vote because I wouldn't know... yet. I just decided this year to travel around to see other stadiums. All that I know now is Molson-Percival, Big-O, and Skyd.... uh... Rogers Center. Honestly, the last two must be the lamest two. Molson is a very nice venue full of hot chicks in thight shirts.

This year, I'll see McMahon, Commonwealth and Frank Clair.

Next season, I'll try to make it to the GC so I'll see CanadInn. and I'll add some other stadiums, depending on opportunities, vacation time and of course, money.

I have seen a game in all of them. [also, the EX and the , BIG O]

1. HAMILTON [you can't get any closer to the game].... tied with... OTTAWA in the fall. What a view.

2. SASK........ I can see for miles and miles.

3. MONTREAL [McGILL] ..........WOW! Women and song , and it is on a mountain side and always sold out.

Those 4 are the best , these are the rest.

1. EDMONTON , with 50, 000

2. CALGARY.

3. WINNIPEG , but it needs work.

4. TORONTO and B.C.........it is like seeing a game in , a MALL.
    but at least TORONTO, has a roof that opens.

taylor field....ivor wynn now those r football stadiums

the best stadium has to be Commonwealth with real grass

you forgot to add the Sky Dome to the poll

would you vote for a baseball stadium

haha exactly

definately Commonwealth Stadium

Taylor Field is the most football friendly and has the best atmosphere

I Wish You Guys Would Stop Harping On The Indoor Stadiums, For Large Cities With Mainly A White Coller Fan Base It Makes Much More Sense To Have An Indoor Stadium, Plus It Gives The League More Character.

I've Only Ever Been To The Dome, Ivor Wynn, And Can-Ad Inn, But I'd Have To Say That My Favourite Is Commonweath Because It's The Biggest And Has That TV Friendly Natural Grass.

I've only been to McMahon, Commonwealth and BC Place. Each have their own unique positives.

I Liked McMahon...For the smell of all those tailgate parties. Wow, those Calgary fans know how to cook. I liked Commonwealth for the grass, plus the view lines wern't as bad as some have made them out to be. When BC Place has 54,000 screaming fans, wow what an atmosphere! Having weighed all those....

My Vote goes to Commonwealth.

Maybe this year I'll talk the wife into a car trip to Regina and Winnipeg ( Am I dreamin or what) and we can include them the next time the post comes up.

I have only been to Calgary, Vancouver and Ottawa. I like McMahon for the fans, it's very fun. I also liked Frank Clair for the Southsiders, and the view from the upper deck in fall is excellent, with the Rideau Channel in the backround.

The ROGERS CENTRE [SKYDOME] ,....... is not as bad for football as some say it is , the whole lower deck seating is on wheels and it has a retractible roof........It was the first in the WORLD , copied by many. It can move from a base ball stadium to a ...football stadium quite easily. And it has that new AMAZING playing turf from the U.S. :smiley:

But being close to the action and outdoors is a different matter , and much more fun.

im gonna say Commonwealth, but i dont think you can get a louder building than the Dome in Vancouver when 55,000 people are all yelling and the sound is bouncing back off the roof.. just amazing how loud it is... any arguments for that?

[quote="Sportsmen"]I've only been to McMahon, Commonwealth and BC Place. Each have their own unique positives.

I Liked McMahon...For the smell of all those tailgate parties. Wow, those Calgary fans know how to cook. I liked Commonwealth for the grass, plus the view lines wern't as bad as some have made them out to be. When BC Place has 54,000 screaming fans, wow what an atmosphere! Having weighed all those....

My Vote goes to Commonwealth.

--Yeah I've only been to McMahon, Commonwealth and BC Place too. Out of those three, #1 is easily Commonwealth. It has the size and feel of an NFL stadium. #2 is McMahon. Still great, but can't compare to Edmonton(and this is a Stamps fan talkin too). #3, by a LONGSHOT, is BC. Horrible atmosphere(at least the two games I went to), and indoors sucks. The air is stale. That is NOT a football atmosphere. Maybe in the playoffs it's ok. But most of the time, it's lame.

I have only ever been to CFL games in Montreal. Molson stadium,the Big O and the Autostad. But I can't imagine a stadium where the fans are closer to the field than Molson stadium and the view is beautiful with Mont Royal on one side and Downtown Montreal on the other side. As for the Loudest stadium, the soldout Big O (especially with 68000 fans in the 70's) and later with the roof is mind blowing loud!!!!

I've only been to Frank Clair Stadium here in Ottawa for many a game (and of course I would have a biased opinion on the beautiful surroundings, but the sound system blows). However, I've seen Molson -Percival (empty) from the Mcgill windows a long time ago and I thought it was gorgeous. Been to the Big-O ( not to mention Jarry Park) for my beloved Expos many times but I don't know what is was like for football. So my thoughts are limited, but I will say this, the most ugly stadium of all time was the Autostad in Montreal.

McMahon is the best. Ivor Wynn and Frank Clair are both really good. Canad Inns and Taylor Field (dorkiest looking) are in the middle with Percival Molson close behind (because of that damned track). Rogers Centre is poor, Commonwealth is terrible (once again a track problem puts you too far from the field, and way too big - it always looks empty even though it never is). I haven't been to BC Place.

where is toronto's stadium :?: It is still considered a football stadium too :wink: