Who's going to Damon Allens QB challenge?

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=7639]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... y&nid=7639[/url]

Hamilton's Ivor Wynne Stadium is set to play host to the second annual Damone Allen QB Challenge on Saturday, May 13.

Twelve of the CFL’s premiere quarterbacks will compete in a series of events in an effort to gain bragging rights over his counterparts for the 2006 season. Spergon Wynn, recently traded to the Toronto Argonauts, was the winner in 2005 and will return to defend his title.

Jason Maas, traded to Hamilton in the off-season, will make his debut in a Tiger-Cats uniform. Long-time Ticat and current Edmonton Eskimo Danny McManus will also return to the Ivor Wynne turf. Other competitors include Edmonton's Ricky Ray, B.C.'s Dave Dickenson and Montreal's Anthony Calvillo.

“I saw my dream take the field last year in the first annual Quarterback Challenge,� said Allen, the CFL's Most Outstanding Player in 2005. “With the great football fans in Hamilton, and 12 of the best quarterbacks in the CFL competing in the second annual Quarterback Challenge, it is bound to bring the house down at Ivor Wynne Stadium.�

Don’t miss your chance to see the CFL’s top quarterbacks. All of the action gets underway at Ivor Wynne beginning at 12 noon ET.

Tickets are $10 and are available by calling 905-547-CATS or online at www.quarterbackchallenge.ca.

i got my tickets today.....its general admission....i bought a CFL football to try to get autographed by all the starting QB's.

I cant its to far for me i live all the way in saskatoon. and im only 13 so i cant drive there

This is a great idea! TSN should pick this up!!!

its on thescore...'CFL snap' always ends each show with a segment from the QB challenge.

what kinda pen should i buy so the players can autograph my football?...wanna get something that will show up!

sure you can!

just not legally

Try with crayons… Your ball will be unique, and every player will double-check you.

Went last year at York Univ. with the wife. A good way to kill a few hours watching our guys have some fun. Will probably go this year also, will see what the schedule is with "the chief".