Who You Cheering now?

Though I'm a Stamps fan, I think I got to cheer for the Als here on in.

1. Bring the cup back East and 2. Give Cavillo his ring so he'll retire

Thoughts?

http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50599&view=unread&sid=8d84d9f40226fde9bae19edfd8a8684c#unread

Ill be cheering for the Cats next year, I have 1 and only 1 team and theats the HAMILTON TIGER CATS! So it dosent really matter who wins now! Oskee Wee Wee

Just to add to the first post, I do hope the Al's lose and I do hope Calvillo as well as many other's retire.This owning everyone every season and always finishing first is getting old :lol:

That being said, GO RIDERS!

I love the Cats but I follow the Green Riders too, they to me have the 2nd best fans in the CFL and a great team they are always fun to watch and over the years have become my 2nd favourite CFL team.

Go Riders Go.

I'm going for the Als. I would not be impresssed if a team based in Vancouver became the "Eastern Division Champion" (just like it would be awkward if the Cats crossed over and became the Western Division Champions.)

I disagree: Riders are a good team, but their fans have become more rude in recent years.

In the light of BC comments, about letting Hamilton back in the game due to defensive lapses. Giving no credit to the Cats. i will have to say the Als. Hopefully big .

I’ll be cheering for BC in the East final but for Calgary to win the cup. It’d be great to see them win it at home.

Als all the way, I want the Cup here in the East and I like AC, former TiCat that wasn't given enough of a chance here.

I choose B.C,only because then it means we lost to the grey cup champs.

Ireland
playing france tonight 1-0 down after first leg , we need a good performance to make next years world cup !!!
c,mon you boys in green........................

Mtl! So AC can win the cup and retire!

I am not cheering for anyone ,I am Ticat Fan.
My season is done. I've Put away my ticat Clothes till 2010 .
I will Watch the Playoffs and Grey Cup
Who ever wins the grey cup I will Applaud Them.
I Really don't care if it not the Ticats Winning the Greycup.

I'll be Cheering for Vikings & Saints in the NFL

[quote="Onknight"]I

I am not cheering for anyone ,I am a Greedy Ticat Fan.
My season is done but i have free donated tickets for next year .
I've Put away my ticat Clothes till 2010 when i get my free ticket's
I will Watch the Playoffs and Grey Cup .
Who ever wins the grey cup I will Applaud Them.
I Really don't care if it not the Ticats Winning the Greycup.

I'll be Cheering for Vikings & Saints in the NFL ?

Im cheering for those tickets to be taken back and giving to someone that will appreciate the act of giving ....
Some say i may be a litttle over board on this but Cum on people ..Greed get's you no where .

I hope the Als destroy the Lions. The Grey Cup should be east vs. west. Als and Stamps sounds about right with the Als lifting the cup. :smiley:
Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)

I agree Pat
I don't like the crossover Rule and should be Removed from the league.

No crossover to me means promoting mediocrity as long as one division is weaker than the other, and usually this has been the case with the east the weaker division for years.

It's a good thing the choice isn't up to you guys. What if the Ticats cross over to the west one year? I'm sure you would change your mind then..

The crossover allows a team with a better record to make the playoffs which puts a better product on the field and gives the CFL more credibility. It creates more competitive football plain and simple.

I like the crossover. It is fair for everybody. I just don't want an all western Grey Cup. If the Lions make it to the cup, then Wally will get to coach in the middle of the field one more time. When will CFL officials throw the flag at Buono for being way out of the coach's box? Two more steps for Wally puts him at the centre field logo where he could knock down opposition passes. :lol:
Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)