Who would you sign??

Who would Ti-Cat fans sign of available Free Agents in 2013???

Check out the list on the CFL web site?

Obviously Ti-Cats need some big time help on Defense this coming year couple of added vets would be great like Brent Johnson DL of the BC Lions and we need to sign a few free agent Ti-Cats. Boy if we could find another Joe Montford type player out there, I know thats a tough call but well worth the effort? A player with that quick swim move that leaves the O lineman standing in dust. Maybe bring back Joe as our Defensive Line coach to assist Orlando Stienuer on the Defense and teach the young D Lineman??

We are still one of the best at linebackers in the CFL with Knowlton, Johnson, Williams, Eiben and so on. But man our defensive backs need work, Ti-Cat fans I don't know how many dropped interceptions I witnessed last season, come on that must be a record for the most dropped balls by a defense in Cat history?? The only one I recall that went for 6 was Dee Webb's interception against Edmonton. Orlando please teach these guys how to hold on to the ball or get some guys who can?

Lots of time for Kent Austin and company to make new changes and get this team going, should be fun in Guelph this year.

EAT EM RAW TICATS!!!

I'd start with most, if not all, of our own NIPs who will be free agents in just over a month.

There's already a free agent thread here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79939&start=0

"Obviously Ti-Cats need some big time help on Defense this coming year couple of added vets would be great like Brent Johnson DL of the BC Lions"

Didn't he retire!!??

8) He sure did retire, "oldfan" !!