Who would get your vote as CFL All-star QB???/

Ray is having an outstanding season despite the team crumbling around him, you can not say enough about him as he shows up game in and game out no matter the situation and his durability is second to none. He gets my vote far ahead of the rest.

No way Pierce moves , he’s our QB of the future in BC . If we had to let one or the other go at this point I would say BC keeps Pierce. He’s turning out to be what Printers was not.

Obviously Buck Pierce. right now he's the best QB in the CFL. I like him way more then Dickenson (as a player of course).

1. Pierce - this is a 2nd year kid, who's had maybe 5 or 6 starts, yet he is picking apart defenses, scoring TD's, and raising general mayhem on the field for opposing teams. His play is consistent this year.

2. Dickenson - Even though he's very fragile, when he plays, he is pretty amazing, and consistent.

3. Ray - He's stuck behind an O-line that is porous as a seive, yet still manages to make some impressive passes, and has very impressive stats.

4. Joseph - Strong runner, strong arm, manages to kill the Leos every time we play them. Once he gets over the injuries, he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

5. Burris - Decent QB, but inconsistent as hell. Stamps are at 0.563. That says it all.

6. Glenn - Led the Bombers to an impressive start, but seems to have lost his touch since he came back from injury.

7. Calvillo - Led the Al's to an impressive start, and now is playing as though it was his first year.

8. Maas - seems to be making connections, but never when it matters. He's much better than this, but I can't tell if it's him, or his teammates that don't give a sh!t anymore.

9. Allen. Got the record for passing yards, but hasn't done much else. Toronto's record is at 0.571, not much better than the Stamps. Allen could be up around 6th, but I wouldn't put him any higher than that.

10. Jarius Jackson - He could be higher, but he just hasn't been on the field often enough to be able to judge his abilities.

11. Every one else. All other QB's in the league are not much more than warm bodies to fill out the roster.

You forgot Danny Mac in there , he outplayed Burris last night.

True, I did, but Danny Mac outplaying Burris last night doesn’t say too much, IMO.

specially in garbage time