Who will you be cheering for...

...in the Grey Cup, and why?

I'm still undecided. I know I said the Grey Cup was Calgary's to lose, and I still believe that, but I'm not sure if I want to cheer for them.

They're representing the West, my division (by team not location), and they have a great team this season; they're finally living up to their potential. Plus, I think it'd be nice for Burris to win a Grey Cup. And my sister lives just an hour outside of Calgary.

But Montreal has an equally good team, and they're all about offence, which I love. AC is arguably one of the best. Plus, I have a buddy going to school in Montreal, and there's no better city to spend a weekend in than Montreal. I had a blast the last time I was there, and I can't wait to go back.

So, I'm torn. I don't know who to cheer for...

Let me see....who will I be cheering for...
http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Reflexion/U_THIN~1.GIF

Calgary....because their fans are cool.

I was hoping for another Battle for Alberta in Montreal but the Als took out my team. As an Eskies fan, I sure don't want to see the Cow-Town Stampeders win the Grey Cup. So I'm going for the lesser of two evils: the Als.

The Stamps of course!!! They represent the West…which was a tough conference this year! Don’t want the weak oops east conference to win. The west deserves it. Go Stamps Go :cowboy:

As weak as the East was it doesn't discount Montreal's effort and excellent play this season. I'm going to be in Montreal and wanna get in good with the hometown people :wink: (especially the ones on Crescent Street)

I'll have to wait and see. I don't think I'd be too disappointed with either outcome. I'd love to see Calvillo win because I think he is a great player and I'd like to see him get the respect he deserves. I also wouldn't mind seeing Hank finally get his Grey Cup. I just hope it's a great game.

He doesn't get respect? He's won at least 1 cup that I can think of off the top of my head and made countless others since 2000. He is one of the best QB to play in the CFL.

I will be cheering for the Stamps because, contrary to what others may tell you, I am a fan of Henry Burris, it would be great to see him win the biggest game of his career.

Also another no brainer for a Stamp fan but that aside, AC has had his many! shots at the GC, what it is 6 cracks at it now? with one win. Time to fade away old man and watch new blood take over. Quite frankly I'm sick of seeing his face in GC games. Makes it look like there's no talent in the CFL with the same ol QB in the big game every year.

And before all the AC lovers jump all over this post, just remember, I think AC's a great QB! I'm just tired of watching him in what seems to be year after year Grey Cups.

Go Stamps Go

I know he's great, I just think there are some people in the media (mainly in the West) who don't give him as much credit as he deserves. I won't get into it too much because it would be off topic.
This is probably the first Grey Cup in a long time where I've had trouble deciding who too cheer for.

I agree that he is one of the best, and I also dont feel he gets the respect that he deserves

Calgary is my choice. simply because i believe they are the better team. had an ugly win last week and will wanna ste up this week. that and well henry burris is the best qb currently in the cfl with one of the top 2 receiving cores in he cfl. and a defence that proved they ae prepared o stop anything you throw at them.

CALGARY!!!!!

Montreal is who I am cheering for! NOT! Go Stamps

Wow... A lot of support for the Stamps so far. Maybe I'll give some love to the Als. (Besides, 05 is kind of turning me off the Stamps right now.)

Stamps. Just because they are west.. and the Al's still smell of Baltimore :twisted:

I want the West to win, but at the same time, I want Reggie Hunt to get a second ring.

My choice

Good point, it would be cool to see Reggie win it two years in a row.