Who will Throw for Saskatchewan in '08?

I hardly think Matt is untradeable.
But I believe he likely took a slight pay cut this year, so as a potentially elite receiver, if he can remain healthy, he is a bargain this year.
So why would we sign him, only to trade him?

Oh...wait...forgot about Perry....

Jyles did not look out of place in the little time he played with the Eskimo's last year. With a experience he could turn out to be a diamond in the rough. Certainly he has far greater potential than does Crandel but Crandel does have experience and should be able to mentor Jyles.

Jyles could be the future.

I disagree.
Crandell is not Lousy.
He is better than you give him credit for.

and brady isnt ALL lousy, just partially lousy.

They could re-unite Nealon Greene to the Rider faithful......... :twisted:

nope.

Joe Pao Pao

No Paopao is comming to coach them! :lol: :lol:

or maybe Ron Lancaster.
or Matt Dunigan

No, actually i think the gem of a QB we need to sign is..............
DAVE RANDORFF

Wait, I can hear that chant!

Rockey

Rockey

Rockey

Rockey

Rockey

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

or better yet

Rocky

Rocky

Rocky

Rocky

Rocky

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was focusing on the KEY part of the chant!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agreed, Marcus has a Grey Cup ring and MVP award. Far more that people like Burris or Stegall have to show. IMO he offers a great deal in a mentoring capacity, if for no other reason than he knows what it takes to win the big game. That being said I don't think Crandell has what it takes to take the Riders to the promise land, the question is who does?

Ben Sankey played pretty well last year, and I would take him over M. Crandell as my starter. And Sankey may be the odd man out in Cal. They don't really need him now that they have Dickenson as the backup. The Stamps also have B. Nealy who they hope to groom for the future.

After the Riders clean up their SMS issues, which might cost them a 1st round pick this year, Tillman probably thinks they will be in a position to sign a top QB next season, when K. Joseph will be turning 36.

Richie Williams played well last yr for Hamilton also, and considering how young C. Printers is, it will be 10 yrs before he gets his shot there.

Sask would love to pickup Sankey or Williams, as they are unlikely to keep all 3 young QB's they have now.

And let's not forget Rocky Butler, who may be the odd man out in Toronto. The Argos signed M. Bishop to an extention and picked up D. Allen's contract, yesterday. So with K.J. coming to town, Butler may be expendable. He looked pretty good early on last yr, but had a bad game and his stock went down.

I still say we bring PaoPao out of retirement. That would be fun to watch. :lol: :lol:

Sounds like its Crandel's job to lose.

That is the word.
It is Crandell's spot.
They said it in the Leader Post.

Just because Stegall doesn't have Grey Cup ring DOES NOT mean Crandell has more to show than Stegall. Mr. 85 has plenty to show for his long career, the only thing left is the ring.