Who will the next victim?

The thread that had to happen, has!

:D :D :D

Oski Wee Wee,

I am going to say Dwight Anderson solely because of the return of Sam Young.

I like the aggression that Dwight plays with and want to see him grow in the CFL, but I have a gut feeling that he is next.

I hope I am wrong.

• paul

Chuck Tack.

Easy it will be the defensive coordinator if the Cats give up a late field goal to loose at any time.

LOL. I think it actually was the PA announcer guy who wins the sweepstakes. :lol: Was the last option supposed to read Evelyn Ditka?

Pigskin Pete.

"cross-threader"...rotflmao

I sense the loser-lover will remain the premiere victim until at least game 4.

No, I was hoping to not get Iron Mike mad if there's an Evelyn in his circle...so I went fictional. LOL

Clearly several Maas haters will slice their own throats via nasty paper cuts with their season's tickets should we lose Saturday and Charlie state that "Jason is our #1".

They could do it in Gore Park for a Friday afternoon fundraiser.

How about Ryan Donnelly? He's from Mac and was coached by Greg Marshall - this has gotta be his fault.

I want that squirrel! :twisted:

Do you mean that rabbit in Calgary? I would sign him up. He certainly got more total yards than the black and gold team. I've never seen a rabbit bounce when it ran like it did. I thought rabbits hopped.

Do you mean that rabbit in Calgary? I would sign him up. He certainly got more yards than the black and gold team. I've never seen a rabbit bounce when it runs. I thought they hopped. This one bounced on all four feet at the same time.

I just want a winning streak!

How about 1 in a row!!

LOL. No I meant the squirrel in Hamilton. The one that steals the show and holds up the game. It must be a female. Hardy har har! :lol:

I think the next victim has already been established.. first Maas, then Ralph.. now it seems Shaw is facing the wrath... I saw some people building a noose near the fountain at Gore Park

Not to pick on anyone but Ralph had better get with it because right now his play is abysmal and has been ever since he arrived here. Ralph has to stand up and be noticed or risk facing the music. His head is just not in it.

What a great thread idea oski :wink:

I think we've seen a little d-line bashing so it's safe to say one of them will be the next victim

Relax guys/gals,
there'll be plenty of blame to go around all facets of the Yellow Cats after the drubbing they're bound to take on Saturday...