Who will replace Dean Valli at right guard?

Just wondering whether Patrick Kabongo will start this Sunday at right guard for the injured Dean Valli. Another option could be Jon Hameister Reis, who has had a couple weeks to rest up that bad back of his. Or perhaps former St. Mary's Huskie Adam Baboulis, who is in his second full year with the Lions, might get the start. Nice to know the L:ions have options, as usual, and my guess is they'll play with a high level of cohesiveness against Calgary.

As usual, all star receiver and perennial mouthpiece Nik Lewis, who never met a camera he didn't like, was chirping about how he thinks they're going to beat us. Doesn't he know we were only going half speed against them in week 19? On Sunday he'll see more of our D in his face than he bargained for. Nik, you have to be stupid to give us blackboard material for a game in our house, when we have an extra week to rest up and prepare! You're goin' down brother, gonna have to wait another year for a crack at the western final.

And what is it about John Cornish and his pants falling down? Is it a pathetic cry for attention? Maybe he's a closet exhibitionist? His britches are half down on nearly every play. And there was that time he mooned the Rider faithful in Mosaic. Someone get that guy a pair of pants that fit him properly, or get him to a psychiatrist to make him stop this pathological need to expose himself.

Dooger in Surrey :cowboy:

Oops, meant week 18. -Dooger :cowboy:

"And what is it about John Cornish and his pants falling down? Is it a pathetic cry for attention? Maybe he's a closet exhibitionist? His britches are half down on nearly every play. And there was that time he mooned the Rider faithful in Mosaic. Someone get that guy a pair of pants that fit him properly, or get him to a psychiatrist to make him stop this pathological need to expose himself. "...by dooger

Yep. Cornish seems to have this "thing" about his pants dropping down. Personally, I think it was intentional. Just exactly why I'm not quite sure but like you say, it seemed he was pulling up is pants after every time he carried the ball. He knew there would be lots of green Rider fans in the stands. I wonder if this was his idea of a "partial lunar eclipse"? You know.... rub it in to the SSK fans who were there without getting fined. I'm beginning to wonder if he's playing with a full deck.

Perhaps Matt Norman at RG....

According to newspapers, Valli is expected to play. Norman is good insurance if injuries occur.

That’s very true, so thus Jesse Newman goes in at RG…if Valli is not fit to start.