Who will miss the playoffs in 2017

You are saying the back up is better than Reilly ?

You got it. Remember the Wikie and Moon Thing. Same goes here. Easy Franklin in by splitting playing time with Reilly this year and take over controls next year.
If Reilly is smart He will do the Jason Moss Thing. Less money less playing time but ready for anything any game. Great Combo. :cowboy:

Nothing against Franklin.

I question if he has played enough to support your position.

The negative with Reilly , is he plays putting himself at risk.

That can shorten a career.

If Reilly plays his cards right he can get a pisspot full of cash to ply his trade in:

Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Regina.

And Winnipeg, if presented with the opportunity will easily slink away from real signing action.

Sask’n is the destination Corky wants Franklin - however, if the Esks decide to keep Franklin and dish Reilly - they could still get a passel full of draft picks and players for Reilly; enough to hurt the Riders and force them into non-playoff position - even WITH REILLY…

At this point it looks to me like Hamilton and Ottawa will take a step back and Saskatchewan will continue to struggle.

Hrd to tke step frwrd when you just won the Grey Cup! :cowboy:

Considering their regular season record they have plenty of room to step forward.

Season record? did it matter? you think Calgary is happy that they had such a fantastic season but lost the Grey Cup?
Ottawa got hot and all their players healthy when it mattered.

Only thing I'd be prepared to say at this point is the Riders are in tough, real tough. Division is strong and their oline looked brutal during pre-season.