Who will be traded first? If at all....

A RB made of glass or a has been QB...hmmm tough choices... I don't think either will attract anything really useful...well maybe Lumsden will....

I would pull the plug on Printers First, the guy has done nothing since putting on the black and gold...the excuses have used themselves up. And god knows that im sick and tired of half the ppl in these forms defending him...

As for Jesse "in for one out for three" Lumsden is concerned he, at least, has contributed, and is one of the best when he is healthy, but its just that...HE IS MADE OF GLASS.... Caulley and Keith will be a great tandum, and loads cheaper, let Jesse go elsewhere and clog up there healthcare system...

Neither.

I will pick Miles as the first traded Cat.

Nobody would want Miles. He has done zip this year. Plus, I guarantee you he just lost his starting job to Ernest Jackson.

Casey will be here for next years Training camp i think that obie isn't going to get what he wants for lumsend so he will just try to resign him in the off season .

Trades are all about needs.Who needs a running back? Maybe the Riders or Bombers.Who needs a $500 000 quarterback? Nobody at that price will bite.I can't think of another position where we have sufficient quality depth to afford to trade away our surplus.
Caulley is injured and out for the season.Keith just got here and carries a high price tag.Tre Smith does too many things well to let go. Jesse is the best runner and blocker we have in the backfield. Therefore I can't see Obie moving any of our starters unless the Bombers or Riders knock his socks off with a trade offer.The Esks could also be in the mix but I think we will stand pat.(pardon the pun)
Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)

With so little of the season left Casey's $500,000 is actually $105,263.15 for the balance of the year.
That salary can be cut at any time before a certain date next year (I think about week 5) it is only guaranteed for the balance of this season.

Remember what happened to Winnipeg last year.
Casey on the bench would have been nice.

Anyways I think the trade deadline is Wed. of this week.

Well said hushcat on Printers. The excuses by his backers are comical. Read my "Casey who" thread and you will see the load of reasons why Printers is the guy and we are all mean and not giving him a chance to suceed here. Can I have 400 G's and do nothing as well? I do like Jesse and would keep him and see if he can't heal up. He did perform when he was playing which is not the case with Printers. two different scenarios.

I could see NML and/or Jesse Lumsden out of here by tomorrow. Lumsden could go to either Saskatchewan or Edmonton, and Saskatchewan needs something wxtra in their pass, rush, NML could be a nice addition down the stretch.

Then why do a poll on it??

I would pull the plug on Printers First, the guy has done nothing since putting on the black and gold...the excuses have used themselves up. And god knows that im sick and tired of half the ppl in these forms defending him...
Then why open it up for discussion/defense, my guess is you're not sick of the other half running him out of town or shipping him off to China... since they [b]AGREE[/b] with you!
As for Jesse "in for one out for three" Lumsden is concerned he, at least, has contributed, and is one of the best when he is healthy, but its just that...HE IS MADE OF GLASS.... Caulley and Keith will be a great tandum, and loads cheaper, let Jesse go elsewhere and clog up there healthcare system...
See response #1

Sheesh! :roll:

The Ticats would be smart to trade Lumsden for whatever they can get.

But the sad reality is most teams will not trade for a player without knowing they can sign him for a long term contract.. that is unless they really really need a RB. And with Lumsden basically getting hurt every in game. I highly doubt any team will trade for Lumsden given 1) there is no guarantee he'll sign a long term deal (2) He's banged up to expect he'll be able to play in any meaning full way.

That is unless the team that is looking for a trade is Edmonton.. as I believe he's going there anyways so for Hamilton to get a bag of footballs and water bottles from Edmonton would be a good trade. As Hamilton will get something in return when Lumsden walks out of Ivor Wynne at the end of the year instead of nothing.

And Printers hasn't shown anything that says to a team, hey that guy can help us!

True is neither player will likely get traded.

1. You can't trade an injured player and Lumsden is a Free agent at the end of the year.

2. Printers while his contract is over rated on these boards (it was front loaded), still make to much $ to be a back-up and given what he has shown IMHO no one will take him at the price.

you are ridiculous…the kid is hurt again, yes, but is not made of glass…watch him run…needs to run smarter to avoid injury but is all effort and no fear. The fans on here make me sick…calling him the wonder boy after week 2 now want to run him out of town…what a joke