who will be stegalls replacement:(?

after this season or the next season were going to be faced with a bomber team without milt :cry: who should it be?i think it should be AJ

Everyone knew this was going to eventually happen and I think that over time well have a new franchise player.

Brazzell??

other tahn aj i would say me but not till like 2010

i'd have to say brazzel, he just seems stegalest..

well it could very easily have been Geroy or Bruce instead of Milt......no freakin wonder Khari was so good, looked so good I mean, Milt, Geroy, Bruce, AJ3, my mother could of had 5000 yards passing to those guys......I really think Colon could be a star in this league, as could Brazzel.

how did we lose arland bruce someone told me he wanted a raise or somethign

hey dont blame me i was like 10 wen this happend

He went to the NFL and came back a year later, during week 8 or 9..
The argo's out bid us for Arland's rights...
I heard the difference was ten or twenty grand...Tamon dropped the Ball, on that one..
He was set to be the next greatest reciever ever...all time for the Bombers, yes he's that good...
Flight 87 is the next one...but i quess.. in the end, it will all depend on staying healthy...

well... hopefully elijah thurmon if tanman can get him.

Brazzel!

THURMAN :x

sportsmen

brazzell wouldnt really be the heir of stegall it would be aj,thurmon or stoddard(it wouldbe kewl to see stoddard be the replacement cuz hes canadian)

Stoddards got great hands but hes to slow, it would definately have to be AJ lll.

only if he didnt slow down during the years in the No Fun League

only if he didnt slow down during the years in the No Fun League

Arland Bruce was Milt's successor... Since his departure, I haven't seen the next great BB recv.. IMO...

…it’ll be awhile before anyone can step into Milts boots…he’s one of a kind…getting older now …but he can still burn ya…Don’t see a receiver on the horizon… comparable to Stegal… and when he retires …its going to be tough to replace him…but you never know who will show up at training camp…maybe one day we’ll get surprised… :arrow:

WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS OFFENSE

J FEUGILL
T Tapp*
M SHERIDAN*
M Parenteau*
A FIACCONI*
C Annett*
M ABOU MECHREK*
R Bachman
D GOODSPEED
J Jones

A JOHNSON
M Coleman
S Robinson*
A Madise C BRAZZELL
G Bell*
C Rempel*

M STEGALL
K GLENN
R Michna
T Martin
M Quinn
J STODDARD*

C ROBERTS
C Olynick*

S REGIMBALD*
W Miller*
C Cvetkovic*

• = Canadian
    CAPS = Starter

Well, our starters are AJ3, Brazzell and Stoddard.........I would have to think that AJ3 and Brazzell are most likely to be our next Milt........