Who will be our top WR?

I realize it's subjective but from what Obie said on the FAN590 this AM, it didn't sound to me like he was impressed by the fact that Bauman took himself out of the lineup before the game saying he felt 'too tight'. Obie also hinted that they expected Bauman to be a little further ahead at this stage in his development.

Chris Schultz said that the team would probably be expecting 50-60 catches from Bauman this season, more next season. That's a good reference point to keep in mind as this season progresses.

An Argo-Cat fan

sounded more to me like he was saying the med staff wouldn't clear him to play. and that they were hoping they'd be able to see more development out of him, but couldn't because of the injury problems.

[url=http://www.fan590.com/media.jsp?content=20080620_101914_15628]http://www.fan590.com/media.jsp?content ... 1914_15628[/url]

I wounder if We can Trade Chris and Draft Pick for some DT Help…

I am actually kind of worried about our crop of WR's I didn't really see anybody step up and take the reigns.

quite a few guys dropped balls.

Walker and French to me were the only ones that looked good. I'm not pro or con on any player I have no favorites, I just didn't see a lot that impressed me...at least in last nights game anyway.

To early to tell but i'd take Mitchell & Jackson(even though we haven't seen Jackson in action) as the front runners.

On a side note, French will be our 5th receiver and only Canadian deployed. As earlier stated we will be going with a 4 pack of Imports.

I like how people on here think they know what they are talking about. If you knew anything Barney, you would know that when Chris was warming up he was told by the trainers not to play. When you have an injury should you risk further damage for a pre season game? or any game for that matter? or should you let it heal so you can be 100% for the remainder of the season?

Sometimes I wonder where people seem to get their information from!

Wow Van... Did you even listen to the report?

I have no idea who will be the top WR. I would have to say the veteran Miles. I have to say I'm worried about our receivers again. There was so much hype about all these great new receivers in camp. None of them were very impressive in preseason. It sounds like the typical inexperienced receiving corps, however talented they may or may not be. I won't get too optimistic or pessimistic about them until the starters are named and get a couple games under their belts. I think they are the only question mark on the offense (indluding SB's as well). Can they step up? We'll see.