Who Will Be in the Grey Cup?

My heart would like to see Edmonton vs Hamilton but I just can't see the ti-cats beating Montreal, so I will go with Eskimo's vs allouette.

Edmonton is the hottest team in the league at this moment and not unlike the 2007 Riders, a team grabbing momentum going into the play-offs can be hard to stop. The Esks have finally come up with a winning combination on the O-line and they are healthy. The Stamps dont seem to have what it takes and the Riders won't be able to ride their awesome one game winning streak.

Ticats currently have the longest winning streak at 3 games.

Two of those games were in the road, and the home game was against the #1 team in the west, and the cats dominated.

I think many would agree with me if i said that the ti-cats are the hottest team in the league right now.

Montreal vs Edmonton in the finals!

Ricky Ray always seems to find his rhythm in the playoffs!

being a rider fan have to say
RIDERS --------TABBIES
GC
not going to get into the tabbies resons for being there other than they are the eastern team I cheer for and have played some good ball as of late
well its been along time but we finally finish 1 in our div. and this isn't a bash against any other team in the west cause it was tooth and nail since mid sept on in the west it came down to the last game in the WD scedule to determine where we sat 1 or 2 but 33 years in the making we've climbed to the top of the DIV hosting the WF for the first time in 33yrs
so the way I see it the #3 has something going on here :lol: --it was 3 games left to the cup beat calgary host and win WF then on to the cup then add #33 szarka to seal the deal against stamps and second time to the GC in 3 years
good luck to any team that makes it to the dance but I feel this is gonna be the line-up

…with the backup QB playing half the game, a banged up secondary, and absolutely nothing on the line. Youre putting a lot of stock in in a game that the ticats managed to score 38 points and still somehow lose the game. Calvillo only legitimately lost 1 game all year (I say legitimately because of the botched officiating that cost a game in bc) I wouldnt bet on that second one happening at home where they havent lost yet this year.

As for the west Im saying Edmonton and Calgary beat each other other too much to be able to compete with the Riders the next week and we will see and Als Riders grey cup

I will be surprised if it isn't the Riders and Als in the big game.

bump

sage

Well, I guess all those Oskee Weenies that stacked this poll will crawl back into the cardboard boxes they came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSV-VtJfwRw&NR=1

You know, there's such a thing as winning with class...

The only oskee wieners were the ones that ran on the field and got laid out by their own players.