Who Was the Culprit?

So who trolled the Kevin Glenn thread here that forced one of the mods (my first guess, the Caretaker) to delete it? There was nothing so nasty in it the last time that I saw it a couple of days ago. It must have really blown up? There WAS SOME good discussion in there. Shame it’s gone forever. Thanks a ton troll (I could be wrong but I have a good guess who it was).

Maybe one day we'll start deleting the trolls instead of deleting the entire threads that they smear.

Kevin Who...?? :wink:

Funny thing is they always get deleted in the middle of the night :lol:

Maybe this means there's actual trade talk happening. (no, not really)

I think someone made a spelling error and Canadianfootballfan took time from his busy schedule of drowning puppies to politely correct them.

I gotta agree with you P-Dog, I thought that thread was excellent and very insightful with more than a few good posts in it. I can’t for the life of me figure out why it would be deleted and I also don’t recall any nastiness or controversy in regards to it.
I’m just wondering if as you say that somebody as is more and more the case around here lately “Trolled” the thing or said something Stupid. I also have my usual suspects as to who it might be if indeed it was a troll post that shut this thread down (No names mentioned )
Perhaps maybe a mod or maybe even Caretaker himself can post an explanation and elaborate further as to why this thread no longer exists ?

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there are more than one person that trolls this board. Many seem to be "fans" of other teams - mostly MTL and SSK fans. The blew team fans that post here mostly nice.

The Roughie fans are for the most part a good bunch of guys,as are the fans of the RB's,Bombers,Lions,Stamps,Eskimos and yes even those Argo fans are a good group as well. Hmmm !!!!! There seems to be one team that I missed....Can anybody figure out who it is ??? here's a few word hints that come to mind to help you all out.......whiny,arrogant,hooligans,poll trolls,cry babies, etc etc They seem to like to name call and accuse and blame everything wrong in this world on us Cat fans and act like their team and fans are as clear as the driven snow and are above everybody else and can do no wrong :stuck_out_tongue: :cowboy: Now saying all that I still have a few other culprits on my list that aren't necessarily fans of this unsaid team,but unfortunately apparently so called fans of our team (no names mentioned once again of course. I think we all know who I'm talking about :wink: )

I think I know what fans you may be referring to.. are they the ones that cheer on the BOTTOM DWELLERS of East division??

Is discussion or second guessing not allowed if Matthews soils the bed?

well there is a thread for Jeff already if you wish to discuss any bed wetting

Kitty cats live in glass houses there Bobo :smiley:

:thup: :lol:

Is that you Johnny ??? :smiley: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

:thup: :lol:

Baltimore, right? :wink:

I don't feel so well :lol: Bad old Puddy Cat :stuck_out_tongue: :cowboy:

[i]Bobo and his pals are so cranky! Johnny has got you covered :smiley: Make sure to listen with the sound on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBiHysKnvGs

[/i]

I always liked curly joe better than curly