WHO THIS GUY CALLING THE GAME

Ah the NFL fan is a lonely. He probably has pissed off so many fans on the NFL and NCAA site no one lets him chat. Really you add nothing here time to take a hike. :lol:

mking3, Madden and Cherry are idiots, too. I was just focusing on Walby because he is their CFL equivalent.

Seriously, these guys give sports fans a bad name. They seem to think we're not educated or not intelligent. In NFL, Cris Collinsworth is outstanding. He treats doesn't treat the fans like morons, because he knows we're not.

Unfortunately, their doesn't seem to be a CFL equivalent to him yet.

…yeah, I saw them this morning about 8:15am, then I flushed…

Red you are so clever. :lol:

myking3 you forgot and and somewhere in the middle there listen to him next game

well u have some sense i watched the pre-view with this walby guy he is very biased thats why i alway prefered kieth jackson to call a game when he was doing the ncaa on abc because he was fair and balanced this walby guy reminds me of brent musburger on abc espn biased to certain teams if yall cant get that from this walby guy somebody needs to be taked to a head doctor go browns and buckeyes!!!

i’m more of a ncaa fan that the nfl to be honest…

You have us confused with someone who cares.....

Can some find the link for this guy I really think he believes the CFL is the NFL. Why is he here! :lol: :lol: Sandnuts have you seen the movie "What about Bob?" Take Care Bob!

Yeah the highlight of Saturday was watching Big School U squeaking by Mop N Pail State 77-3. Good football watching there.