WHO THIS GUY CALLING THE GAME

THIS GUY CALLING THIS CFL GAME THE BIG GUY THEY NAMED HIM IS ONE OF THE MOST BIASED PLAY BY PLAY GUY I HAVE SEEN IN THE NFL OR CFL.....

Walrus Walby! :lol:

coming from you thats a thumbs up from me for walby
Walby loves the Canadian game..I believe that is whats really bugging you

I would agree he tends to favor any teams against SK regardless who is playing but I thought he has done really well lately. Even tonight.

ya but u guys gotta realize the walrus was a born blue and gold and played many seasons for the blue and gold. he beleives in the rivaly and shows it. like most bomber fans any team beating the riders is a good thing.

Wow. Just looking at Walby, and he really does look like a walrus... eerie. :?

ya he really does the name does fit

ya but footballmad, you have to realize that broadcasters can not be biased no matter what team they come from, or what team is playing. It is totally unprofessional.

Walby is one of the worst for being biased. Suitor is up there too. The rest are pretty good.

Walby is just so incredibly annoying. The man does not sound educated. When you're doing anything on TV, you should speak fluently and intelligently.

Walby was a great player, perhaps the greatest lineman ever. But he's a lousy TV guy.

Walby is not smarter then a Walrus! :lol:

I just can't look at his fingers when he holds the mic.... they are so crooked!!

Thats because he bites his fingers while eating. I will have another tray of burgers please. I would love to see him and Nate sit down and eat in a cafe. :lol:

The sad thing is both would get their asses kicked by a 100 lb japanese dude in a hotdog eating contest =)

yes your probably right or better yet a 98 lb female. I have seen that. She was an eating machine. Burp!

Walby is one of the worst for being biased. Suitor is up there too. The rest are pretty good.
Suits does wax on poetically when reminicing about the Riders, but I don't think it spills over into his analysis, although he may sugarcoat some criticisms against the Riders at times.

Walby on the other hand is a blatant homer and he knows he is, but just doesn't care.

Walby had his ring finger torn off in a game and they re-attached it. One of the most brutal things I've ever seen. Chris just got up and went to the sideline, TOUGH GUY!

Walby and Lee are the best play by play tandem out there. Better than Cuthbert and Suitor.

Always should speak eloquantly on TV? Look at John Madden or Don Cherry. They're famous in their respective countries and both of them are usually almost unintelligable.

What about that little guy with the beard that does NFL and Pardon the Interuption? He reminds me of a yappy chihuahua. He just yells at everything. What about Pierre McGuire? He talks over the play by play guy screaming "THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE, HE'S GOTTA GET THAT PUCK OUT, THAT'S JUST UNACCEPTABLE!"

Lee is alright I don't mind him. Walby is great, I love how he gets excited for all the big hits. I don't really find him to be biased one way or the other.

Cuthbert is the best by a mile.

Suitor is boring and rather annoying. This is my Suitor phrase template. Choose one from the first list and follow it with one from the second list, and you can sound just like Glen Suitor!

He starts off every phrase with :
-Now what I always talk about...
-What coaches always talk about...
-What players always talk about...
-What Pinball Clemons always talks about...
-What they always talk about...

followed by:
-is attention to detail.
-is protecting the football.
-is getting positive yardage.
-is moving to the point of attack.
-is protecting the quarterback.

WELL I DONT CARE FOR THE STYLE OF PLAY SEEMS LIKE BACK YARD FOOTBALL I WAS FLIPPING THE TV CHANNELS FROM THE NCAA AND SEEN THE PRE-GAME NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THE CFL JUST WHAT I’M NOT INTO TO BE HONEST I JUST PREFER THE NCAA THEN THE NFL JUST NOT INTO THE CFL

...yet you come here to talk on the CFL forum, that is just strange....

I agree with R&W.. if you are not into the CFL , why in the hell do you post here?