Who starts at free safety?

With all the talent in camp, and a new set of eyes evaluating this talent, who will start at FS?
We have Kordic,Beveridge, Glavic, Karikari and Shaw.
If Karikari stays on the corner then I think it'll be Glavic and Kordic.

just my two cents worth :cowboy:

i think richard karikari will be our starting free safety

Hitchcock obviously. Oh wait... :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Kerikeri will start at safty with Cody and Bradley at Cornerback(outside) and Anderson, and Kordic at halfback(inside).

Cody won’t start corner.

I’d love to see Bradley and Anderson on the corners.

Whoever it is, I hope they bring wood. :twisted:

kahrikari

Throw Phillip Gauthier into the mix an stir.

Anderson and Gordon on the corners
Cody and Kornegay or Bradley at DB
KK should start at safety. Dude can play.

But then again I am not a coach and haven’t seen any practices either. I was just bored and thought I’d participate. :smiley:

BoxEH has it right I think. Gordon looked great on the corner last year, and Anderson's been looking good in TC so go with them. Cody and Bradley at half, with Karikari at safety (his natural position, don't sit down either Anderson or Gordon to let KK play out of position....that makes no sense to me).

And, to the poster who said Cody on the corner....NO WAY...the guy is a stellar halfback, don't force a square peg into a round hole, play to his strength, he's the top shutdown HB in the east, leave him be!

If it's strictly on rep, Karikari obviously. I gather he has done well at CB during camp as that experiment is underway. Regardless of where he is used, I would like to see him start. The guy is a ballhawk.

Oski Wee Wee,

I think they put Karikari at corner throughout training camp to get him back in physical shape, then once the season starts, they will put him back at safety and start Anderson and Gordon on the corners.

I really hope you are correct sackattack. With Anderson and Gordon on the corners, Bradley and Cody at half, and KK at safety, this is looking like one good secondary.

I'd hate to see Shaw back in at safety, with KK bumped to the corner, thus forcing one of Anderson or Gordon to the bench. That would be a much weaker secondary in my mind anyway......