Is it just me or does the Blue Bombers recieving core have a lot of unused talent? Why do these guys insist on playing mediocre guys that never come up with that neccessary first down catch? You can’t win games relying on the 40-yard bomb every down. Maybe this year the coaching staff will have enough brains to play the right guys. In my opinion the best recievers on the team are:
- Milt Stegall-face it, the guy’s great.
- Jamie Stoddard-not in the same category as Cahoon or Vaugn but when you need a clutch catch for a first, this is your guy.
- Derek Smith-more than just his number reminds me of Arland Bruce III. This guy is a huge playmaker.
- Robert Gordon-getting old, but can still play.
- Wane McGarity-was good in Calgary, but now with a decent quarterback, whoever that may be come regular season, the guy is going to be great.
- Charles Roberts-he may be a running back, but dump the ball off on a screen play, and instant 15 yards.
As for Kamau Peterson, all I can remeber about the guy from last season was “oh, shit, he dropped it again” whenever they threw to him. Get rid of this guy and stop playing guys that nobody has ever heard of, like that Colon(#16). The Bombers could have one of the deadliest recieving cores in the league, if they play the right guys.