Who should be fired?????????

Ok, While I'm pretty level headed, tonights game play (or lack there of) just stank....so here's my rant(and pardon any spelling errors as I'm typing fast)....the toll of many years coming out:

1. Offensive Co-ordinator, you're sooooooooooooooo fired! You're horrible, go get a hug from your mom, cause no one else has any respect for ytou :cowboy: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:
  2. Head Coach / AKA: Beufette or however you spell it!!!!!! You're too complacent, it's obvious....... you're fired, cause you hired the O-Co-ordinator with no imagination......! :thdn:
  3. Bob Young.....while I admire your "home town" spirit....and thanks for wishhing us a "Happy Thanksgiving" .....you're 5 year plan is still in "al a craper" and it's 6 years in....this isn't software baby, this is football, either hammer your coaching sataff and team or get out! :thdn:
  4. Bob Brat. on the 5th, ever since you took over from REAL post game people, you continuly frustrate me, you're fired for hanging up on people that have an opinion that YOU don't like.......it's not your show you fool. you're just the "shmo" on the end of the horn, with no real knowledge......anytime you wanna talk, let's get together.......and get a hug from your mom prior! :cowboy:
    5)TO THE HAMILTON TICGER CAT TEAM. YOU HAVE MANY FANS, YOU HAVE MANY FOLLOWERS, BUT YOU CONTINUALLY PLAY SUB-PAR FOOTBALL......WHEN WILL YOU ALL WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE? THE WR'S CONTINUE TO STRUGGLE, THE O LINE CONTINUES TO STRUGGLE, THE QB'S CONTINUE TO STRUGGLE AND THE DEFENSE (WHO'S ON THE FIELD MORE AND MORE) CONTINUES TO STRUGGLE.
    DO YOU NEED A HAROLD BALLARD COMMENT TO SAY"YOU'RE A BUNCH OF OVER PAID BUMS"?
    .....We are at a juncture....either play / perform .....or be fired! It's that simple. :cowboy:

Mike Gibson should be canned IMO and we should also be looking to sign some better receivers. Maybe one or two more.

I think your last few written words...hit the nail, right on the head...Catattack1.
Well said....after all this is supposed to be Pro/Sports....not someone's personal school for learning.

Fire no one.

Wait for the season to end and see if we make the playoffs and then assess accordingly.

We have a very good chance, STILL, of making the platyoffs and winning a home playoff game.

[quote="Catattack1"]Ok, While I'm pretty level headed, tonights game play (or lack there of) just stank....so here's my rant(and pardon any spelling errors as I'm typing fast)....
4) Bob Brat. on the 5th, ever since you took over from REAL post game people, you continuly frustrate me, you're fired for hanging up on people that have an opinion that YOU don't like.......it's not your show you fool. you're just the "shmo" on the end of the horn, with no real knowledge......anytime you wanna talk, let's get together.......and get a hug from your mom prior! :

8) Ahh, if you're referring to Bob Bratina doing the 5th, you are several years behind times !! :roll:
Ted Micheals has been doing the 5th quarter for the last few years now  !!

.....I'm too tired to keep waiting.......I've got kids that want to go to post-secondary and my money is worth more there............I'm tired of waiting, I'm getting too old and don't have patience............complaicency is not my style, never has been , never will......guess those that want to can, but ........not a good spend. :cowboy:

OC Needs to go ..
Cause he is also in Charge of the OL and the Hoggies played like Hoggetts..

8) Ahh, if you're referring to Bob Bratina doing the 5th, you are several years behind times !! :roll:
Ted Micheals has been doing the 5th quarter for the last few years now  !!

[/quote]
....fine, you're good for calling me out, but so said, Ted blows chunks too, get a hug from your mom and call me TEDDY, you're horrible, when you're ready to talk, and not be so "sensitive" to your callers, come see me, thanks.

:cowboy:

Firing solves nothing.

Who are your replacements?

It's NOT about replacements....it's about TEAM, and last time I've checked ( and many others) we've all been waiting since '99???????
That would be 10 years....so basically in 10 years, we can't find / buy / hire /or play like winners.

...again, if YOU want to be complacent, good fo you.....but the "org" just isn't getting it done......in this 8 team league.................god forbid we were as big as the NoFunLeauge.

Of course it's about replacements.

This season is not lost. We can very well host and win a playoff game.

Firing people now is not the solution. Who will call the plays NOW if you fire Gibson?

It's easy to rant about losing seasons but solutions are the hard part. God knows we know!

…sorry Capt’n, but I call BS.
Take his head and put the rest of the season on the H.C. calling the plays…it’s HIS team remember.
He was hired to LEAD the team, so let’s see him do it, after the HARD decisions are made.

Ask your self this; How can a team go 1 & 4, post labour day, when they had (stonger) Western teams on their heels.
This is about ACCOUNTABILITY and time for ALL those on this team to show up and make the plays. I’m not saying your’e wrong, I’m just completely disagreeing with your opinion and your complainctcy, sorry but it’s not my style.

Seriously?

Fire Gibson. We would be better off letting the players make up the game plan at this point its so bad. K. Jones could probably take over and do a better job. Marcel, not so much.

IMO

The oline is poorly coached and the offense lacks balls.

im not big on gibson/marcel’s schemes and am thinking the team in general has been riding on greg marshall’s young defence since after labor day,however,this one is on the players and their lack of effort displayed today,ive been a season ticket holder for over 25 years and that was one of the worst efforts ive ever seen.
i wasn’t even this frustrated in the previous few rough seasons than i was today.
saying that too,the preperation has to include blame with the coaching staff…bottom line: winnipeg played desperate and we didnt even show up until the 4th quarter.

I think Greg Marshall would be a good replacement for Marcel.
I stated in a post a few weeks ago that I thought MB was doing a good job when he stuck with QP in the first Calgary game,but now I'm wondering if it was just a lucky break.
I now think that Greg Marshall should take over the team after this year as head coach and still be defensive coordinator.
I think if MB does get canned then who ever takes over won't have the same patience with Porter that he does,and I do think that they should bring Porter back next year,at least to training camp.

Now having said all that, I am alot happier this year with Marcel than I was the last two years with Charlie Taaffe.

Id say our O.C! I can not get over the second and 12 RUN and the second and ten run!.

common those are great plays...
well at least youll catch the D off gard and maby get 5 or 6 :roll:

Marcel and the entire offensive coaching staff.

How dare you ask that question??????

Don't you know that's not the way of the Ticat fan? We scream for every coach/player to be fired/cut and never have a valid suggestion as to who a successful replacement could be. Why would we do something constructive.

That's probably the most painful 3 quarters of football I've watched in a long time and that is because our expectation has been so much higher since the geam came out and won out of the gate. Keep in mind that we are still a young team for the most part and these kinds of games happen. I see progress over last year and while I'd like to win the Grey Cup, I'm realistic enough to know that isn't very likely. We're a better team than we were and firing everyone willy-nilly because of a few bad performances isn't really the answer. Patience.