Who Plays in Montreal

Does Casey, Jesse and Keith miraculously heal??? Is Tony Miles back on the roster??? Do we ship in more airlifts???

After Saturdays performance I would say dress the same team (as much as possible - is Jo Jo healthy) and keep the cast of previously ill and hurt at home. Reward the players who got the job done!!!!!

the only player i would put in would be keith.

Did they say Porters gets the official start? I hope so because he deserves it, bigtime!! I would definately get KK in there to show his stuff. I would be nice to have Miles in there. He still is a good receiver.

QB don't mess with. Reciever probably don't mess with. RB, give any of the other three some PT if they are healthy - Tre smith was fine and his blocking was good but the other guys are more of a threat.

if you put miles in who do you take out?

That is a good question, Makaveli. Maybe Walker or Jackson.

I think jo jo offers you alot more than miles can but it wouldn't surprise me if they did that, and for jackson i liked what i saw the other day but i wasn't that focused on him so im not sure how well he did.

The same line up but add Keith.

[quote]

I like Jo Jo too. But he only had one reception for 8 yards. Actually E. Jackson had 2 for 29 yds and a td reception. I know stats aren`t everything. Miles does have experience and were going to need that in Montreal.

[quote author="loyalticatfan"]

I like Jo Jo too. But he only had one reception for 8 yards. Actually E. Jackson had 2 for 29 yds and a td reception. I know stats aren`t everything. Miles does have experience and were going to need that in Montreal.

did you watch the game though? jo jo had an amazing punt return and another good one that got called back on a hold. also it isnt his fault if they dont put him out there to play, and he didnt even dress for the second half because of a stomach virus.

Yes, I did watch part of the game.

I didn`t know Jo Jo was sick. Therefore that one reception for 8 yards stat is out the window. Kudos for him trying to play. I think there is a place for Jo Jo on this team. He plays his heart out. The question is, if Miles is healthy, who do you sit out??

even if miles is healthy i wouldnt play him. i dont think he has shown enough to take a spot right now.

I agree completely. Play Earnest or JoJo. Unfortunately, Tony hasn't played very well.

I am shocked in a very pleasing way that no one suggested that Printers starts. We are getting somewhere. Put JO JO and Keith in.

[quote="tydoggz"}
After Saturdays performance I would say dress the same team (as much as possible - is Jo Jo healthy) and keep the cast of previously ill and hurt at home. Reward the players who got the job done!!!!!
[/quote]
I second the motion!

Who plays in Montreal??

Why, the Alouettes of course!

Same that did on Saturday...

Porter has to start... and it would be nice to have Caulley and Keith in the backfield BESIDES...

By tomorrow, hopefully, both Printers and Lumsden will have been traded.... And maybe we'll have a couple decent Oline boys in return... But seriously who wants a wonky QB and a RB made of glass????

GO CATS GO!!!

Take nothing from Smith, he had some big ganes called back because of penalties.! what about the 2 back set K.K was talking about with Lumsden. Smith needs to break his kick returns outside or change direction . not just head up the gut every time. It will be a test for the H.C to make some adjustments to montreal's HOME game! IMO get Porter scrambling to wear down the Dline and LB,s in the first half , If they catch Montreal on the blitz he should have receivers JO JO, Prechea, Buaman, open when he turns up field.!!

According to K. Peters in his blog, Obie has only had a few nibbles about trades from other GMs, nothing big was brewing at the time.

He also says that J. Lumsden and K. Keith should both be ready to play and that he hates to see T. Smith sit out.

I'm thinking that if he's right, and both J. Lumsden and K. Keith are in, the Ticats could put in a game plan that is totally unrecognizable from last week's. I wonder if Porter is any good at the option play? How about letting one of K. Keith or J. Lumsden slip out of the backfield for some crossing routes (since Montreal will probably fill the box with all of their linebackers to stop the run)? Hopefully the O-line can find some of their run blocking power that we saw earlier in the season.

In other words, with the return of alot of explosive running ability in the backfield, the Ticats could be a very difficult team to prepare for.

red24

Lumsden and Keith in the backfield?
Can't wait! :thup: