Who needs Smith? Henry Childs looks pretty darn impressive.

...the Bombers are trying Childs out as a receiver as of todays practice....he won't be going anywhere...whether Onterrio is with the club or not...he's too valuable a guy to let go...sorry there schmoes/// :lol:

cant wait to check out the wheels on smith papa...those who have seen him at camp say his explosion at the line is really something...

When I was talking to Smith and Roberts at the preseason game Smith seemed like he was having fun here, Roberts seemed grumpy...

....hard to tell about Charlie....he was yukkin' it up with Onterrio on the sidelines....i think they have a mutual respect for each others abilities...goBIGBLUE :thup:

Where did you hear that?

I bet Smith does alot better then Williams in his first go. Childs is a keeper,but Smith won't get cut, he can sell tickets just like Williams. He is the "WIZZ" isn't he? 8)

I have seen Smith Play with the Vikes live and on the tube. If Smith get's cut, :o He will almost certainly be picked up by another CFL club. :thdn:

Plus Berry has even stated to the media, the guys a gem, a real thoroughbred...Smith VS Childs...Of course you take Smith, just some other posistion will suffer...to keep all three...