Who needs Smith? Henry Childs looks pretty darn impressive.

Almost 90 yards on 8 carries in the Winnipeg/Montreal game tonight. Mind you he was playing against the Montreal "B" defence, but he made some really good moves and showed some explosive speed tonight. I hope the Bombers are able to find a spot for Childs within the ratio because he looks like he could really compliment Roberts in the backfield.

How did chubby do? Take note Weedy Williams!

Chubby? must mean Smith. He is still injured. I got my picture with him and Roberts, its in the Bombers forums. (the pic is very blurry)

Right injured in the first practise! So much fo conditioning. Yep hey I am from the NFL I can get into condition just like that snap of the fingers pass me another couple of quarter pounders and fries will ya! Hey letme have some of that chocolate cake!

Smith fat and injured...so what really...the bombers have the luxury now of a second quality back and what appears to be a very good offense line...bonus all around. If the ratio can be figured they could keep all 3. let Smith get into shape and see what happens.
The only down side is that message this may send other players that a fat, injured x Nfler can hang around on reputation alone.

...hey red....make note of the name Henri Childs....this guy is for real..Onterrio better get well real soon or he might find himself on the outside lookin in....and by the way Montreal had quite a few of their regulars last night.....but still means nothing Fri. ...June 16 ...is when i start counting... :thup:

Pappa you disappoint me. You have fallen of the the fat boys wagon already those ankles sore! I hope Childs is better. Like I told you most players are replacable. Just like Hebert! In a few months everyone will forget the guy. You have to wonder what the heck the league is doing with his arbitration hearing. They dealt with Weedy Willaims issue right away yet this is still in the air. I guess they are waiting him out a bit to see if he panic's I doubt it! I like when these guys come up here thinking they can walk on water and find out that it is not so easy. Weedy will find that out as well. The Argo's sure do not look like the team on fire of the last few years there just might be a light up stairs for the Bombers. Leave the night light on in the basement I think the Argo's just might occupy that spot in the east this year. I guess we will see.

I think pretty much everyone has forgot about Hebert

So why keep him? Hebert needs to released, and then go with the personnel you have there. The last thing the Bombers need are distractions and thats all Hebert and Smith have been. Its time for Taman to cut his losses, get rid of the clowns. Winnipeg will be much better off without them, and fans can concentrate with what happening ON the field.

...Hebert is not a distraction...he is in the Bombers future plans IF the arbitration case goes accordingly....and red....I haven't really fallen off Smith ....i, like the rest of the fans ....and Doug Berry, really can't make any judgement on the guy...till he gets to play....and that will be in the Montreal game Thursday....he's on the practice field today...and will suit up ....finally ....we'll see...if he can cut it up here...

So why keep him? Hebert needs to released, and then go with the personnel you have there. The last thing the Bombers need are distractions and thats all Hebert and Smith have been. Its time for Taman to cut his losses, get rid of the clowns. Winnipeg will be much better off without them, and fans can concentrate with what happening ON the field.

There really isn`t much of a distraction actually except in the minds of a few on this forum. TC appears to be moving ahead quite well. Wishful thinking I guess

i completly forgot smith after what childs did! and nothing really has happend with hebert i don't see him as a distraction.smith will most likely be cut

look out everyone, the Bombers are coming!

Kanga where are they going?

to the GREY CUP BABY! WOOO!!!!

keep em both.......

I heard the schmoes have an eye on Childs!

I bet a few teams do after last week

Not really not many need a running back. But if the guy is better then what the schmoes have they just might bite.

I can see Winnipeg keeping Childs and Roberts, and cutting Smith. He will get a chance to play, but I dont see Winnipeg keeping him beyond the next pre-season game.