WHO MAKES THESE POWER RANKINGS??????

Hey, I know they started 1-7 but the Lions are still fifth with WINNIPEG and TORONTO ahead of them. Give me a feakin break TO media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they have them that high??? :o

lions are so great, they beat a montreal team lead by a guy making his first career cfl start. Although they did manage to beat toronto, i still am not quite buying if this team is for real or not.

Right now my rankings would go

1.Calgary-Hands down Playing the best football right now, with Rambo in the line up
2.Montreal-When A.C comes back this team will go back to its usual spot on the rankings
3.Hamilton-big loss against mtl at home, is this just a blip on the radar or a big problem
with KG's performance?
4.Wpg-Impressive win against prarie foes, made them look foolish, defence is in top 2 in the league.
5.B.C-Good win against T.O, very inconsistant team that strives on big plays, shut down the big play and i dont think Printers has the accuracy to go up and down the feild with short passes.
6.Sask-Huge loss to rival, offence looks pitiful, but all might not be lost with a good record, maybe will be able to pull it together before the playoffs
7.Tor-Starting to comeback to earth after a wonderful start to the season, Lemon is starting to look like a lemon...
8.Edm-Don't even know whats going on there, just glad its not my bombers for a change :roll:

Rest assured, the Lions are very much a real team. They are not fakes, smoke and mirrors but are real living, breathing players! :smiley:

Eitherway, I think Lions ranked 5th is about right.

bombers and lions are interchangeable, both have had their good games and bad ones, both have had injuries, but now it finally looks like both teams are starting to shape up into some pretty good looking teams!

Ticats will do nothing without a reliable RB.Cobb's time is up.It's time to see what Cuttino can do.

If you're talking about the CFL power rankings (http://www.cfl.ca/page/power-rankings) the media has nothing to do with it. It's a mathematical formula which is explained at the link.

Although he is patently biased towards the Riders, Turkeybend's Power rankings are way more accurate than this computer garbage.

as to who makes these rankings....probably some mrx dweeb who knows nothing about football.

[quote="Nick"]lions are so great, they beat a montreal team lead by a guy making his first career cfl start. Although they did manage to beat toronto, i still am not quite buying if this team is for real or not.

These people that say the Montreal win meant nothing due to the absence of Calvillo are such freakin hypocrits!! How many QBs have the Lions had to use over the past few years!! Does that mean all those wins that other teams have had against BC the past few seasons are meaningless?? Also, the last time I checked Calvillo does not play Linebacker?????

how does that saying go again.

oh yeah

power rankings are for losers :wink:

als are something like 2-15 in the last 10 years if calvillo doesnt start or play... yeah it dont mean crap that the lions beat them. i think anyteam would have beat the als that week with leak starting.

Perhaps, but the Als still played their first string defense and BC managed to put up 38 points against it. Granted, there were some points off turnovers, but they were still able to move the ball up and down the field.

Just sayin'....