Who is your starting QB?

Hey Toronto fans, I'm trying to pick out the players for my Fantasy team in Fooks' league, but unfortunately, I have no idea who will be starting for you guys. Will it be Joseph or Bishop? Or is it still undecided?

Stubler's not talking, but there's a general agreement among the media that it'll be Joseph.

I thought it might be him, but I wasn't too sure... Maybe I'll gamble and take him.

I'd put my $$ on Joseph.

Chief, Id take Damon Allen! :wink: :wink: Just look at those career stats! :wink: :wink:

I'd put my $$$ on Joe Barnes.

But Holloway or Foggie may get the chance to play too.

:wink:

Chief, if there are any other positions for your fantasy pool that you need help with, feel free to ask! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I took Joseph, but I benched him in case he doesn't start.

And you're the last person I'd ask, Sporty... you just can't be trusted. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: [/u]

Chief, I'm hurt by your comments! :cry: :cry: :cry:

On a serious note. Joseph HAS TO BE the starter. Toronto isn't paying all that money for him to sit on the bench. But I bet STubler will have him on a short leash and if the offense splutters, I would expect to see Bishop alot earlier into the game.

Id take Joseph for your pool. :thup:

And that's kind of the thing... Joseph is being paid a lot, but Bishop was your starter last year and led your team to the East Division title. So who do you go with? Both could be starters. It's not like Ray and Maas in Edmonton.

Bishop should be the starter, period!!!! Kerry Joseph has had one good year, out of how many?

It looks like you guys don't have a starter. Stubler is just going to throw in who he wants, depending on his mood. :?