Who is the biggest fan of your team!!!

Now,
Time for a real post.
We know who everyone cheers for.
Tell me who you think is the biggest fan of their team.
For example.
Ticats would be Big Dave.
Lions would be Roar lions Roar.
Must I go on.
Now this is a post!!!

OOOOPPPPSSS!!!
Go rider Go!!!
One more thing.I will add up the results of this post!!!

Oh come on.This is better than Detors posts!!!!LOL
GO RIDERS GO!!!!
I guess I will have to log in as saskargo2 to tell me how great of a post I have done!!!

Best fan of the peg, I'd like to say me, but I'm going to say Papazoola, his been a fan longer than most Bomber fans on this site.

Happy? Saskargo??? How do you like me now?

ROUGHRIDERS!

As much as I like Gainer the gopher!!!
GO RIDERS GO!!!!

Montreal....Third & Ten
Hamilton.....Big Dave
Ottawa......Supersmith
Toronto......Oh what the hell.....Saskargo...One vote for you kiddo!
Winnipeg....Papazoola
Sask.........Hmmmm Turkeybend
Calgary.....Red & White
Edmonton...Tough pick...Hmmm(So many good ones) EE
BC.......Roar Lions Roar

I agree with everyone of the selections, except for Toronto. While saskargo is the dominant female of the Double Blue..actually, check that, the dominant female of the whole forum, the biggest Argo fan? I think hellothere can make a case for that.

After those two, its anyone's guess. argotom? Argonauts_04_Champs? mongo118_1_5? (ok, so I had to get a selfish plug. Not like anyone else would mention it. :lol: )

Thanks for considering me the biggest Lions fan. I have to admit, I am a huge fan, but I think Pennw, Sportsmen and Lionbacker are also great Lions fans. I don't think anyone of us is a bigger fan than the other, but I do take the games very very seriously!

By the way, we're going to take down the Riders this week at BC Place. Count on it.

Montreal - ro1313
Hamilton - Big Dave
Toronto - Hellothere
Ottawa - Supersmith
Winnipeg - Pigseye
Calgary - Red/White (any combination)
Saskatchewan - jm02
Edmonton - anyone with an "esk" in their name (tough one to pick one)
BC - Definitely RoarLionsRoar. Honourable mention to Sportmen.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone for their team but I"m just going off the top of my head. I think all the regular posters on this forum are their teams' biggest fans.

I'll take that as you like me very much, like this little joey.

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Kanga-Kucha/hikaru.jpg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/K ... hikaru.jpg[/url]

Now THAT'S TOPS!!!

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Kanga-Kucha/137011152682891.jpg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/K ... 682891.jpg[/url]

I'm surprised noone has put me down yet, but I guess I'm the village idoit of the site. Oh well.

I have been a guest of this site for almost a year and thought it was time to become a registered member. I thought I would put in my 2cents on what I have seen or read on this site as far as the biggest fans.

Montreal ro1313
Hamilton Big Dave
Toronto Hellothere
Ottawa Supersmith
Winnepeg papazoola
Sask jm02
Calgary Red & White
BC Roar Lions Roar
Edmonton - can't pick just one, all seem real dedicated fans

Sorry Saskargo, I am too frail to put in my vote. Our collective Renegade supporters' hearts have been ripped out and cannot be located.

......biggest fan?....is that a shot at telling us to lose weight or something?......imo, everyone who contributes, no matter what colours they wear are great, luv to all........

True RedandWihte. I really don't know how can this thread head into any intelligent discussion. What do we really know of each other? All I can see here is people naming to most active posters on the site.

I'd say the biggest fans are the ones who attend all the away games of their favourite team. Now THAT is being a fan... and that is having a lot of free time and cash too...

I pretty much echo RedandWhite.....all posters who support thier own particular team stand-out...some a little more than others is all

Montreal....ThirdandTen.....hon. mention to ro1313

Hamilton.......Big Dave.......hon. mention to yeast #5

Ottawa.....Supersmith.........MM.

Winnipeg.......Pigseye......Kanga......blackdale....

Saskatchewan........unrealriders.....jm02

British Columbia......Sportsmen.......lionbacker

Calgary.....RedandWhite......redwhite2005

Toronto....Hellothere.......drumming god

Edmonton......Eskimos 32001.....EskJebus...

you'll note I submitted three for the Peg. ...I don't know why I show bias to this team..... :roll:

I think Lionbacker hit the nail on the head. All the regular posters are the biggest fans.

Seems to me that this thread could rapidly turn into nothing more than a high school popularity contest. Agree with others - people in general are the best fans.

Just because you don't post as much as others doesn;t mean your not as big as a fan. Some people maybe have longer office hours than others, and don't always have leisure time to post on this website.
Anyway here's my list...
Montreal - Ro1313 and Third And Ten
Hamilton - Yeast5 (The guy lives in Calgary, and still refuses to give up on the team)
Toronto - Hellothere (Though a true Argo fan wouldn't pick Hamilton on Labor Day just to win some Grey Cup Challange) :lol: just kidding. I guess it paid off for you.
Ottawa - So little to choose from......Supersmith I guess.
Calgary - Red and White
Winnipeg - PigsEye
Saskatchewan - Dentor or that jm guy.
Edmonton - All their name look the same, but I'll go with Esk-Jebus, because its the I always remember.
B.C - Roar Lions Roar

Hey Argo 04 - it's that jm chickie. . . :smiley:

I thought girls didn't like to be called chicks