Who is the best to get HDTV from in Winnipeg?

I noticed Shaw only has about 6 HDTV channels and MTS TV has no HDTV at the moment. I guess the other option would be Bell.

Where do people here in Winnipeg get their TV (specifically HDTV) from? Which is the best company to go with?

Note: I don't use the Shaw internet/tv bundle.

Bell Expressvu
27 highdeff channels
In Quebec Videotron is the only other option but they only have 14-15 and they dont seem to have the same quality!

get a satelite. check out what they offer

Don't get a satellite! They cost up to a billion dollars! I would get a satellite dish.... much cheaper! Try bell expressvu's satellite dish

high five Ro! that was bloody billarnt!!!

Way to go ro..you talked chewy out of buying a Sattelite Rocket ship...Kanga was all set to ride that beast..
Oh well...more new and improved rules..

Wait a minute hank....maybe you're onto something...Kanga riding a rocket....Oops sorry its Kanga's rule changes that need to be "rocketted" away into space. :wink: Hey jm02...any such word as rocketed? :wink:

You betcha!!

No question ... Get Bell.

Not only is there more content chanelwise, the image also isn't compressed on Bell, making the quality higher. If you have bought a fancy-pants TV ... get Bell.

StatiK76
GO PACKERS!!!

I would so love to be rocktted into outer space.

in another year or two it wont really matter, all networks will be broadcasting in HD, just make sure your TV is…

in another year or two, I hope they show all pro and minor leagues online.

get
a
life

maybe you should get rocketted.