who is the best football team in the legue?

HEY GUYS, WHATS UP. GENEARLY WHO IN YOUR OPINION IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE CFL.

This pretty easy is it not the Champions. The Eskimos are the best team at this time.

Thats debatable.

Champs yes best team---- Hard to say

Who the best team is depends on who you ask.....

Well believe me hit hurts me to say eskimo's yeak bad taste in my mouth but really they won the Grey Cup!

Hmmmmm well you have to go with the Esk's............but really no domianting team...........but probably Edmonton............gotta go brush my teeth...........and maybe scrub my hands for typing that..........

For this year, it's really hard to say since BC seemed to be the strongest team until near the end when they started to collapse. I would say that it's a 3-way tie between BC, Toronto, and the Evil Empire, oh Lord.

Best team in the league right now or all time?

if it's all time, every fan will say it's their team, like when one of the Gods throw the golden apple for the fiaress into the other gods and all the female ones claimed it.

2005...Has to be Edmonton, they won the cup.

For 2006, well come back in May and ask the question, and you'll get 9 different answers!

I am really really curious as to how two teams that lost in the confrence championships are better than the als?

Like said before, I one game playoff system does not allow the best team team to rise to the top like in a best of series. I know that it cant be done in football but when you beat your opponent 4 times it shows you are the better team.

Yes The Eskies won the cup but did they really show they were better than Montreal or Calgary or BC. They won all three games but all three of them could have gone either way.

I like your thinking ro1313. How about a best of 3 Grey Cup?

Players would hate it. Think of the extremes...Toronto, cozy dome, against a prairee team, minus 30 below.....

Would be interesting!

They used to do a 2 game total point.
I never liked that. If one team has a bad game its impossible to make up for it.
I would rather a best of 3 that way the next game you start fresh.

You might get more if Kanga decides to chime in with answers like Alaska and Saskatoon.

The Esks are the best team right now in my opinion. THey won the grey cup and even though all their play-off games could have gone either way they didn’t and Edmonton pulled out all of them. I also believe they would be favoured in any game on neutral turf right now (but only slightly over Montreal, Toronto, B.C., and Calgary)

been there, done that, I'm not in favor of a playoff system like that, Football is one of (if not thee) roughest sport in the world, players would almost die if they did it like that.

it's been done before in the CFL, it should be done in the AFL/VFL if the frist game is a tie (the 2 point games work in cuz they count the points of both), and it's done in other leagues and sports.

let's just leave it at that.

Ha Ha!

You have got the GC played at some place different every season, seems pretty neutral. I agree with you on Edmonton.

for the record, I say that the best team in 2005 was the BC Lions, they collaped before and during the playoffs, but still won 11 starit and frist with the best recond of the 2005 season at 12-6. heck, maybe they should get an award or something? no matter if the CFL doesn't do it since the NHL does it already.

Best team all time: Winnipeg Blue Bombers! (real shocker that one)

I say again, that would work for the AFL/VFL playoffs (finals) system if a game (final) ends in a tie, but it's not for the CFL.

Yes, I hated the two game total point for the exact same reasons.

Kanga wrote:
for the record, I say that the best team in 2005 was the BC Lions, they collaped before and during the playoffs, but still won 11 starit and frist with the best recond of the 2005 season at 12-6. heck, maybe they should get an award or something? no matter if the CFL doesn't do it since the NHL does it already.
[/quote]
Award??? How about Best imploding job in a season.

Seriously, BC deserves Squat Good teams don't do a nose dive in the second half of the season

I was thinking about an award for the best team overall in the standings for every year. Montreal would have got it last season. you konw, like the presidents cup.

best team is the lions but in 06 its going to be the bombers

No doubt there!

GO BOMBERS!