WHO IS READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

Two more months until Riders glorious quest for the Cup begins. Couldnt come soon enough.

I'm looking forward to this season and feel good things [in an up-beat fashion] are in store for the Riders. I also read in an article about mini-camp from the Regina Leader that Cortez was displeased with Durant; used last years terminology twice while calling a play, resulted in Darian being replaced with one of his understudies. Interesting to say the least.

That is the way Cortez runs his offense. No non-sense kind of guy. If a receiver lines up in the wrong spot in practice, he is pulled and a replacement is put in, this doesn’t matter if it is Dressler, or a rookie, he wants perfection. He doesn’t pick favorites, and this should help to eliminate some illegal formation penalties and other avoidable calls.

I saw the first bit of my grass today.
that honestly excites me even more!
I bout a new roadster that is sitting in the garage waiting to be used! And yes...it is over indulging :slight_smile:

Can't wait for game day, but from where I sit, will it be warm or playin' it in the snow!?? Winter just won't let go. :cry: